Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
5 registered (PhoenixRising, mike1965, YYZGIRL, 2 invisible), 65 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63109 Topics
441330 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#423116 - 01/24/13 01:51 PM Art therapy......
sugarbaby Offline

I was thinking about this yesterday and a video posted by Still inspired me.

I am curious if other people use the visual arts to express their feeling about CSA. I have some images that mean different things to me depending on the day. smile

Today I got blindsided a bit. The more I learn the less I know! smile (see my other post about "Just when I think I know best..." or some such title)

I had to eat some words today but the man who disclosed to my H just......blew me away. You go friend of H! You rock and you reminded me of this fine image I took one day.

Edited by sugarbaby (01/24/13 01:55 PM)

#423492 - 01/28/13 07:23 PM Re: Art therapy...... [Re: sugarbaby]
ThisMan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: upper south
This image above is incredible.

I also am working on a project dealing with CSA; with ASA... I have plans to create a total of 20 pieces... 5 are in the works... "in the works" because I spend so much time crying as I work on them. Pretty taxing emotionally. But they are cool... so very very cool and so powerful. But...it will take time.

#423498 - 01/28/13 08:29 PM Re: Art therapy...... [Re: ThisMan]
sugarbaby Offline

Quote:
...spend so much time crying as I work on them...

I have those images as well. I do find they help to get to the 'other side' of things and eventually they mean something different to me.

My mood was good the other day so I went with a more inspirational one. smile

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.