Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobbyJay (53), john50049 (57), Samii (34)
Who's Online
3 registered (Sonata1, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64015 Topics
446756 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >
Topic Options
#425937 - 02/20/13 11:09 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Fun in Latin:

New label for my gay multi-day, rainbow compartment pill box
Dentur ad scatulem (Let doses be put in a box)

I'm a fucking genius...modest, too.

#425947 - 02/20/13 02:20 PM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Originally Posted By: Lancer
I'm a fucking genius...modest, too.

=Sum stupri genius ... modesti, quoque. (Courtesy of Google Translate)
That's why I'm telling you
I just want to celebrate another day of livin'
Rare Earth

#425950 - 02/20/13 02:59 PM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
Sunt Mala Que Libas

One of the "Quotes" attributed to the original St. Benedict.

How APT that it now applies so easily to the current Reigning Pontiff Hizzonuh Card'nal Ratzinger

"What you offer me is Evil".

#425975 - 02/20/13 08:42 PM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Damn. You guys are GOOD!

#426231 - 02/23/13 06:44 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Latin phraseology aside, I'm gonna get serious for a moment and vent some via train of thot.

I'm not noticing any side effects except perhaps some additional fatigue. One of you guys asked about the lawn, considering I could only cut half of it a few weeks ago before having to quit. This week I managed the whole thing, albeit with a break between doing the front and the back. It's frustrating as hell. I tell myself, "...but I should be able to do this! [like normal people]"

I know there's a mind-body connection. As I've digested it, the baseline numbers were more of a shock than I expected. Go figure I glommed on Pedro Zamora's CD4 being the same as mine just before he died, tho' in '94. And ran across a 2012 article citing a study indicating that those who started HAART with a CD4 <100 had a considerably shorter life expectancy than those who started at >350. At my 50-something age, I rationalize, it probably doesn't make a difference.

But, between the lack of stamina, a few nasty (but treatable) infections and The Dreaded Numbers, my head's not in a good place on this subject. I got really sick in '01 and, given my 5-7 year prognosis in '93, kinda figured that was it. I'm feeling similarly now...sometimes worse.

I'm still functioning. The work/home basics are getting done. I don't have that emaciated, bug-eyed "sick" look (mygawd yes, I wouldn't be a model fag if I wasn't vain as hell). Sense of humor's mostly intact. But I still feel like I'm in decline.

I suspended the new T search - another thread entirely. And a lot of you know I've made some remarkable progress reconnecting with some empathetic family members...all without a T. But I'm reconsidering one guy who, though not familiar with CAPS (PTSD) evaluations, seemed to have a good, particularly responsive manner and specialized in HIV.

That's about it on the vent. Next bloodletting/results Tues. I think any indication of improvement would start to help my head a lot.

#426234 - 02/23/13 07:35 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Lancer I asked you about lawn and I'm happy to hear that you did it!

Now relating to those numbers. I wonder are docs giving you some prophylactic treatment (drugs to prevent diseases) for opportunistic infections now when all those numbers are so low?

You numbers indicate damaged immune system but everything is possible and that doesn't mean the worst!

Please think on us and don't give up. We need to have someone here capable to bring the best from the worst with so hilarious sense of humor wink
You are not alone!

(((Lancer)))

#426237 - 02/23/13 08:46 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thank YOU Pero. Have been on an acylovir prophylactic since the shingles - which has had at least some effect on other stuff - and Bactrim when/if I need it to block pneumonia. I'm just out of sorts at the moment and this is a good place to vent.

"Your numbers indicate a damaged immune system..." LOLOLOL...y'think? <---back to being a smartass
When I read that I thot, well, it's not like having a flat tire. It's more like I'm running on the rims.

At least it's a German car.

#426240 - 02/23/13 09:34 AM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Lancer, lol, sorry for my remark related to immune system, I wanted to say that numbers could be additionally lowered because of other health issues that you've had recently.
To be honest I'm trying hardly to educate self in this matter which is completely new for me, lol, so I'm far far from being smart-ass, lol.

We will find you some great tires, even that Mercedes looks very stable there, only that I don't like is black color wink

#426252 - 02/23/13 01:34 PM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

You're funny Pero. Actually your comment gave my humor a needed jumpstart, speaking of cars. I like mine in white, please.

oopsie...

that's better...ummm, but white powdercoat on the rims please.

And, for you Pero (and anyone else), the "simplest" explanation I've found on CD4:
http://aids.about.com/od/aidsfactsheets/a/cd4percent.htm

A final thot, too. What's this with "advanced" HIV? Is that like "new and improved" or an Android update?

#426437 - 02/25/13 03:22 PM Re: HIV, CSA and New Med Study (Pharma Lab Rat) [Re: Lancer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

wow what a nice car near that old gentleman in white, I hope you don't have same taste with him on shoes, lol

Thanks for the link Lancer.
I hope it is neither "new and improved" neither Android update but rather Widnows 8, meaning not much in mobile market, lol.

Pero

Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.