Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (traveler, JW1230, matt123, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64027 Topics
446819 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#385698 - 02/14/12 07:55 AM Re: bodybuilding [Re: thefutureorbust]
Treehugger75 Offline

Loc: Ontario Canada
I've always shied away from bodybuilding. Maybe i saw it as away to avoid attention. Good looking people got attention from those around them. I did not want attention. I wanted to be left alone. Now, however, being alone has lost its lustre and its comfort. I will look into body building as perhaps a method of recovery once i get smaller steps like eating healthy and regular sleep patterns down. I crashed when i tried too much before. I can appreciate the valididty in small steps. I hope you are still a member of my support community (MS&life) when i feel i am ready to tackle my external self and have my inner self winning a mr universe contests at every turn.

#400099 - 06/11/12 05:12 AM Re: bodybuilding [Re: thefutureorbust]
Justaname Offline

I'd love to get into a serious strength building program, though I like others have gotten continually injured due to a bad car accident in my younger years I have quite a fragile neck/shoulders and lower back. I recently took up kettlebell swings and that was great until my neck / shoulders shot out again. I really want to take up a combat sport, martial art or boxing but my neck/shoulders keep giving out. Any tips? what should i do

#403894 - 07/17/12 12:21 PM Re: bodybuilding [Re: thefutureorbust]
Clifford125 Offline

You are doing good job. You are busy in bodybuilding, it played an important role in your life to give your self esteem and improving your living style. It provide you an interesting field to pass your time.

#422882 - 01/22/13 12:23 AM Re: bodybuilding [Re: thefutureorbust]
Chalmer Offline

Loc: NY
Though I am not a bodybuilder but hitting gym regularly since last 5 years and must say gyms are the perfect place to lose extra weight, adding muscles and toning body. Advanced quality of equipment available in gym helps you to workout on all body parts in reasonable gym membership form and gym staffs will help you regarding your routine workout and balanced diet plan.

#423825 - 01/31/13 02:48 AM Re: bodybuilding [Re: thefutureorbust]
Andreu Offline

Hey friends. This is my first post on this forum. Bodybuilding is my favorite activity and i am doing bodybuilding from last two years. I like this topic and all posts are nice.Keep it up friends.

#424367 - 02/05/13 09:10 AM Re: bodybuilding [Re: thefutureorbust]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#425409 - 02/15/13 06:32 PM Re: bodybuilding [Re: thefutureorbust]
wearytraveler Offline

Loc: Left Site- no longer member
hey guys,

I lift weights to stay toned but I reach a certain point and do not want to get that big. I also want to know if anyone has ever trained for a marathon - and has it effected your muscle mass ? I am scared that all the running will make me lose tone? Not sure if that is a fear that is unfounded but was wondering if anyone ran as well?

Josh
I have left this site and am no longer a member to those who I met while here I wish you well I no longer reside in my own past but have moved on and facing what is now and what is ahead. My past no longer defines me, and it does not effect the course of who I am and my future.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.