Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
1 registered (whiteflag), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63412 Topics
443345 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#422851 - 01/21/13 07:45 PM New member here to help fellow survivors
Together We Heal Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
As a fellow survivor and now thriving, I wish to offer myself as someone anyone can reach out to and talk with..or more importantly, just be a good listener. I have started a foundation and our purpose is to educate on how to better protect children and be there to listen to any survivors in need of an "ear to hear". Please know u r not alone. And no, we are not asking anyone for money. smile

#422855 - 01/21/13 09:12 PM Re: New member here to help fellow survivors [Re: Together We Heal]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
Welcome together we heal. You understand the process, survivors are quick to connect with the hurt and fear of other survivors, but we can be apprehensive about those who wish to "help us".

Please tell us about yourself and your foundation, let us get to know you and we will respond to your kind offer, in time. Thank you for supporting our fellow survivors in Florida and in the areas you can reach.

Our best to you as we look forward to your posts, replies and chat.

Sam

The Moderator Team

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.