Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 31 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442118 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 10 of 17 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#434660 - 05/14/13 02:21 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
to: puffer.

take it real careful on this path.
i nearly lost my way several times.
but i understand your need to know.

from my own experience. matt has the right idea.

do not immerse.
do not waste too much time counting the teeth on the shark.

War
Love
Poetry

#434663 - 05/14/13 02:47 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
There is a very real chance that the man who molested me - who was born in Germany in 1920 - may very well have been a Nazi. He totally could have been (could still be, since he's still alive). A for-real original arm-saluting Nazi, at some level, any level... a chauffeur, a mailman, a painter, a desk clerk, a Luftwaffe pilot... anything. There were no limits on postwar Nazi immigration to America unless they were in the SS - and even some of those got in too like John Demjanjuk. It is a known fact many wound up in New York. Just going through flea markets makes that clear enough.

But I'll never REALLY know, unless I trek to the National Archives for a paper search, or ask him.

Sometimes, you have to turn away from the rapids, you're cold and wet enough already.

Matt

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#434665 - 05/14/13 03:03 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
I've followed this thread for quite a while. Johnny Gosch was older than I was, but his disappearance was held out as a cautionary tale at the time.

We lost some of our innocence in the late 70s and early 80s when several high-profile kidnappings took place: Adam Walsh, Johnny Gosch, Etan Patz (who was my age), and closer to home, the so-called "Atlanta Child Murders." It was a very uneasy time. I remember it very well.

Stranger danger was drilled into us. I was so primed to look for alligators that I never noticed the snake in the grass.

Will

Edited by Suwanee (05/14/13 03:10 PM)

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#434666 - 05/14/13 03:13 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe

#434669 - 05/14/13 03:52 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: Suwanee]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Suwanee
Stranger danger was drilled into us. I was so primed to look for alligators that I never noticed the snake in the grass.

Yeah there was a definite freakout in my neighborhood, in New York, after Etan Patz. It didn't help that I LOOKED LIKE Etan Patz. I distinctly remember being taken to a special room, one class at a time, so the entire student population could get fingerprinted by cops. This was done in my elementary school, where the perp already worked.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#434698 - 05/14/13 10:23 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: SoccerStar]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback.

I have to pose this reference:

http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewcommentary.php?storyid=76

Quote:

... two of her patients who had uncovered memories of being part of extensive CIA brainwashing programs as young children (in one case, starting at age seven). Their brainwashing included torture, rape, electroshock, powerful drugs, hypnosis and death threats. According to their testimony, the CIA then induced amnesia to prevent their recalling these terrifying sessions.

Quote:

they recovered the memories of this CIA program without regression or hypnosis techniques. In other words, these patients spontaneously discovered this information about themselves and their pasts.

Quote:

Children were trained as sex agents, for example, with the job of blackmailing prominent Americans - primarily politicians, businessmen and educators. A great deal of filming was done for this purpose. Eventually, people from the inner core of the CIA program filmed each other, and some of the centres where children were used as sex agents got out of control and turned into CIA-operated sex rings.

Why isn't this stuff covered by the usual media?

Puffer

#434702 - 05/14/13 10:48 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Because that source is an even worse kook-a-rama of 9/11Truthers, HIV/AIDS deniers, infanticidal anti-vaxers, and Holocaust deniers. Lie down with dogs....

#434704 - 05/14/13 11:37 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
DavoSwim Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Iowa, USA
This entire thread hits too close to home. Johnny Gosch's kidnapping occurred very close to my hometown. The Des Moines Register covered this case in detail for a very long time. In addition, another paperboy for the DM Register, Eugene Martin was kidnapped shortly after Johnny Gosch. I have heard Noreen Gosch speak a couple of times about her son and her experience in locating him. It's a very chilling story, one that just stays with you. The effect is pronounced in CSA victims. It's all just too familiar. Noreen is very animated and a great speaker. It's impossible to write her off as a crazy woman who went off the deep end following her son's kidnapping. The facts of her case seem outrageous, but there is enough credibility to send shivers down your spine. Hard to believe it happened thirty years ago and still generates press.

DavO

#434707 - 05/15/13 12:36 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: DavoSwim]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I'm sorry that my posts added to your troubles. I just have had all this craziness down inside me since I was 12. Now I begin to see some kind of a plan in it, and I just can't help trying to figure it all out.

Puffer

#434725 - 05/15/13 08:59 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Puffer,

You need to listen to Soccer star on this... as you seek out your research on controversial issues, you need to pay close attention to the sources that you're looking at, especially internet sites, to get a better understanding of their credibility.

It's not worth it to trigger your PTSD and DID with a junk conspiracy site. You need to be more skeptical for your own protection.

Cant

Page 10 of 17 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.