Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
4 registered (Scott1962, traveler, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443456 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#422636 - 01/19/13 01:19 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I've found more references to the clandestine services experimenting with administering LSD to children in the 1950's.

There is a book, ACID: A New Secret History of LSD, by David Black, Ken Thomas.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0802130623/

Originally Posted By: ACID: A New Secret History of LSD by David Black, page 42
At one stage they even considered supplementing the roster of prostitutes with 12-year-old boys but, as one ex-agency source assured John Marks, even in the CIA mind control department, 'the idea of a 12-year-old boy was more than anyone could stomach.'

This would be funny if it weren't so sad. Who can control the mind of a 12-year-old boy?

The context of this quote is that some high-level committee was talking about using LSD as a drug to manipulate human behavior. They set up a room in San Francisco where prostitutes could administer LSD in an attempt to produce blackmail photography. The room had two-way mirrors so they could observe the effects. They also had one of these in Greenwich Village in NY. They apparently considered using 12-year-old boys instead of prostitutes, but rejected the idea.

But let me raise the question, in case I need to, Why did they specifically talk about 12-year-old boys? The answer seems to me to be that they had actually considered it before rejecting it. They had already gathered some preliminary data on using 12-year-old boys.

They had already experimented with at least one 12-year-old boy. I was one of them. I'm glad that for whatever reason I influenced them to reject the plan.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (01/20/13 09:42 PM)

#422763 - 01/20/13 09:50 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

My mind continues to clear on this. I'm having new T sessions which will help. I am reading a book which talks about the deterioration of the programming with time in other people. I notice that the stuff I was subjected to is similar to what others had. He only had 2 weeks to try to program me. I think I was supposed to be programmed as a sex slave. I still don't understand the role of LSD.

As I gain insight as to what happened, my anxiety and depression have decreased. I was programed to "not talk". Indeed I got to the point where I couldn't talk above a whisper when I was a boy. Nobody knew why. Then when the memories of this stuff came up (or the amnesia broke) when I was in my forties, I saw what happened only from the standpoint of my reactions as a boy. It was like Pinocchio or Jonah seeing his situation only from inside the whale. But now the reading I've been doing is allowing me to get perspective. Now I see the whole whale so to speak as from outside. Now I'm getting the big picture. It was a Moby Dick!

The book I'm reading now is: Healing the Unimaginable. Treating Ritual Abuse and Mind Control, by Alison Miller.

http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Unimaginable-Treating-Ritual-Control/dp/1855758822/

I started reading the book in the middle. I often do that. The chapter is entitled: Military, Political, and Commercial Uses of Mind Control. First thing I want to do is issue a disclaimer. The abuser in that chapter is called "Puffy". I want to affirm that I definitely am not Puffy. I am now being called Puff of Puffer by a lot of the guys, but not Puffy.

Puffer not Puffy

Edited by pufferfish (01/20/13 09:59 PM)

#422778 - 01/20/13 11:24 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Puffer,

We love you so much.

Cant

edit: my sig file: Moby-Dick. coincidence?

Edited by cant_remember (01/20/13 11:24 PM)

#433039 - 04/30/13 12:58 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have suggested in the previous posts that my abuser was somehow involved with CIA and/or Army intelligence in testing out so-called procedures for studying the interrogation and/or manipulation of a "suspect". I came to suspect I might have been given LSD on the last day of that experience. My experience was in 1951. I was repeatedly sexually abused and tortured. I was repeatedly threatened with words and with a knife. I was tied with rope, starved and kept in isolation and semi-darkness. I saw another boy killed by "deep-throating" and remembered that was done to me the following day. The effects on me have been described in numerous posts here, but include Complex-PTSD, DIDNOS, long-standing depression, very low self-esteem and diminished social skills. I have had many hours of counseling, much of it at my own expense.

I have detailed my experience in the post pufferfish story part 5. Warning it is very disturbing and triggering.
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...9028#Post219028

Publicized material on that period of time include the experiments in a so-called Project Bluebird.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/project_bluebird.htm

Now I have discovered a couple of documentary films which seem to corroborate my suspicions. They point out that there was a period of time in which the US Army conducted brazen experiments on civilians:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0019KAQ68/

Originally Posted By: review in Amazon.com

Very good documentary about declassified US military and government activities / documents involving unauthorized chemical and medical testing on US citizens, from 1948 to the 1970's. Very well assembled and the closing statement is profound. Holds your interest throughout. Eye/mind opening. Highly recommended..

There is also a new book which I haven't seen yet, but it discusses the use of children in experiments during the cold war period:

Against Their Will: The Secret History of Medical Experimentation on Children in Cold War America [Hardcover]
Allen M. Hornblum (Author), Judith Lynn Newman (Author), Gregory J. Dober (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0230341713/
Originally Posted By: review of this book in Amazon.com

During the Cold War, an alliance between American scientists, pharmaceutical companies, and the US military pushed the medical establishment into ethically fraught territory. Doctors and scientists at prestigious institutions were pressured to produce medical advances to compete with the perceived threats coming from the Soviet Union. In Against Their Will, authors Allen Hornblum, Judith Newman, and Gregory Dober reveal the little-known history of unethical and dangerous medical experimentation on children in the United States. Through rare interviews and the personal correspondence of renowned medical investigators, they document how children—both normal and those termed "feebleminded"—from infants to teenagers, became human research subjects in terrifying experiments. They were drafted as "volunteers" to test vaccines, doused with ringworm, subjected to electric shock, and given lobotomies. They were also fed radioactive isotopes and exposed to chemical warfare agents. This groundbreaking book shows how institutional superintendents influenced by eugenics often turned these children over to scientific researchers without a second thought. Based on years of archival work and numerous interviews with both scientific researchers and former test subjects, this is a fascinating and disturbing look at the dark underbelly of American medical history.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (04/30/13 01:55 PM)

#433044 - 04/30/13 01:35 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
wow!

i just posted a bunch of material on this subject:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthr...2874#Post432874
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**

the person who raped me was working with/for the government as part of some sort of youth rehabilitation/job program, which was also involved with a church group, a convict/parole program, and a construction company.
i was a juvenile delinquent in trouble with the law.
my memories of that few weeks are very hazy, but i have vague recollections of a basement full of children all ages, i was moved to three different locations, big expensive houses in nice neighbourhoods, i barely and rarely did any actual "work" although i was technically employed and did receive money... my abuser had large amounts of cash and steady supply of drugs, he had keys to various places, he was always driving around, sometimes he would drop me off at some place and grab some other kid (one little girl i remember was only about 6) and leave with them for a while, return later, drop them off, and pick me up.
no one else abused me (that i can remember) but... there were other adults there with whom he was constantly communicating, and it seems impossible to me that these other adults that he kept meeting did not know what he was doing... now that i am an adult... it all seems so obviously suspicious.
i reported all this to the police... they told me there were several hundred victims who came forward... none of this reached the courts or newspapers...

instead he was portrayed as some sort of loner, but he was very social and sociable...
he then received over $100,000
http://news.ca.msn.com/clifford-olson-timeline-of-a-child-killer?page=5
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=19...;pg=859,717327

... i complained to the government and threatened to make a big deal out of the fact that they (the youth employment program) had handed me over to him... i was given a small victim compensation and that was the end of it, although he was never charged with any crime against me.

it all makes no sense, unless there was something going on behind the scenes...
or else i am just a crazy paranoid trauma victim.

in any case... because of my history... my testimony is not considered credible.

make up your own mind, because i simply do not know what really happened.

War
Love
Poetry

#433048 - 04/30/13 01:45 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
bodyguard8367 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: ""
""

Edited by bodyguard8367 (02/26/14 11:15 PM)

#433049 - 04/30/13 01:46 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: victor-victim]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

That is extremely interesting to me. I would like to discuss this more in PM or open posts.

There was another guy formerly in MS who was apparently a victim of these affairs.

Puffer

#433050 - 04/30/13 02:03 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
I have some news related to those secret activities back than that among other included Harvard:
"ANOTHER FACET OF Harvard's relationship, past and present, with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) emerged last week as Dr. Martin T. Orne '48, the director of a Medical School hypnosis research project in the early '60s, outlined how his group unwittingly received $30,000 from the CIA. Last week's disclosure of Orne as the "unidentified researcher" mentioned in a University statement on CIA funding of Harvard projects raises several questions, centering not so much on the hypnosis research--which does not seem to be controversial--as on the University's decision to honor Orne's request to remain unidentified."

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/1978/2/11/harvard-and-the-cia-continued-pbabnother/

#433056 - 04/30/13 02:45 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
it gets even worse!

**TRIGGER WARNING**
*READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2008/04/21/killing_children_a_political_ritual.html

War
Love
Poetry

#433058 - 04/30/13 02:49 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
That it so sad frown

Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.