Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
4 registered (don64, 3 invisible), 23 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63645 Topics
444495 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#422515 - 01/18/13 11:30 AM .
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (02/02/13 12:32 AM)

#422516 - 01/18/13 11:36 AM . [Re: Life's A Dream]
Life's A Dream Offline

#422517 - 01/18/13 11:50 AM Re: Mom and DAD found my sexads on craigslist freaking [Re: Life's A Dream]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Life, please try to calm yourself. I'm sorry to hear for such outcome frown
You know any further discussion could just bring some additional troubles, they are not at all people who should stick their noses in your businesses/intimacy, but somehow it seems like they already are doing that.
Can you talk with your T about all this?

Beside all this trouble, considering and working on stopping compulsive acting out and trying to be more supportive and less destructive to self must be highest priority for every survivor.

Please be wise and look for some help. Maybe your parents also could provide some additional support if they know more about compulsive sexual behavior?
Definitely they couldn't be competent to discuss your problems with acting out with such high emotional and I would say negative input, it could be beyond their knowledge.
Also it could be that you need professional help related to acting out, why don't you try to transfer such information to them when some emotions would settle?
Just my two cents.
Hang on!

(((Life)))

#422518 - 01/18/13 11:52 AM Re: Mom and DAD found my sexads on craigslist freaking [Re: Life's A Dream]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
LAD if the computer your using is on the same network and youíre not using some form of secure client to access the internet then all your dad has to do it put a sniffer on the network and everything you do, every site you go to is viewable, including un-encrypted usernames and passwords, its why no one uses telnet anymore and uses SSH. To be even more pernicious he could even look at the NAT tables on the router. Letís just say everything you do on the internet without the use of SSL is viewable by anyone anywhere and 100% traceable back to you. Even the use of SSL does not change the fact that IP info is still viewable by anyone anywhere, only the use of Tor or something like it allows for almost total privacy on-line. Keyloggers are for usernames/passwords and are easily detected.

Cee

T. Paine

#422519 - 01/18/13 12:00 PM Re: Mom and DAD found my sexads on craigslist freaking [Re: Life's A Dream]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right Behind You!
Quote:
this is a boundary NO ONE has the right to cross.

This quote from your post sums it ALL up!

This is a horrid situation! Just fkg Horrid!

There is no undoing it now, but I hope you can all calm-down about it. If she's a Christian, she has NO business judging you harshly and then penalizing you.

I keep saying this to "Christians" over and over again: No where in the Bible's New Testament does it tell us to enforce God's laws or laws you think you are deriving from the text. NEVER are Christians called upon to condemn and penalize and judge-harshly ANYONE for ANYTHING....ever!!!

To do so is mocking the reason Jesus died for us. ALL sins can and will be forgiven, no matter what, upon our acceptance of Him. NO sin is greater or lesser than any other. So if she is to hang signs around sinners necks, let her begin with herself.

I defy her to show me ONE line of scripture of the New Covenant with God that tells her to do this to you or anyone else.

Rather: She ought to be seeking to be a mother...to help you and not torture you. Family ought to be a shelter, not a hostile adversary...and that goes for you too smile

Edited by Still (01/18/13 12:02 PM)

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#422530 - 01/18/13 01:35 PM . [Re: peroperic2009]
Life's A Dream Offline

#422531 - 01/18/13 01:37 PM . [Re: cosmos]
Life's A Dream Offline

#422536 - 01/18/13 02:44 PM Re: Mom and DAD found my sexads on craigslist freaking [Re: Life's A Dream]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
I think you miss my point a sniffer is going to give you much more info then a keylogger and doesnít require access to your computer. All you do is fire up the sniffer it will record your IP/MAC the destination IP/URL (website) and of course all your unencrypted traffic will be recorded and dumped to a file on the computer running the sniffer, encrypted traffic still reveals IP info. An ipod is not a solution here as a sniffer will still function.

To detect keyloggers try Combofix http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix. Like I said I use Tor to surf, not paranoid just a network guy who knows the truth. https://www.torproject.org/download/download.html.en

I have a real problem with your dad spying on you like this, my sons are both 24 and outside of playful jesting I would never think of doing this to them, they might live in my house, it might be my network, but they, you are all adults, itís no oneís business but yours what you do online. Of course the caveat here is are you planning illegal activity, which I doubt and chances are the feds would already be monitoring you. The other thing I can tell you about a sniffer is if youíre in IT if and put an unauthorized sniffer on a network not only are you fired but could face severe punishment under the computer fraud and abuse act. You have zero recourse here as itís your dadís network and he has every right to monitor what is going on.

Dude all I gotta say is this just sucks for you, I canít imagine having the stuff I read and write here known by others let alone my dad, my heart goes out to you here, this is just so wrong!

Cee

T. Paine

#422558 - 01/18/13 06:58 PM . [Re: cosmos]
Life's A Dream Offline

#422560 - 01/18/13 07:02 PM Re: Mom and DAD found my sexads on craigslist freaking [Re: Life's A Dream]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

LAD,

Edit that last to take your real name out of it. You don't want it there for Google to get.

I feel for you and your sudden crisis.

Cant

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.