Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
7 registered (A74, iaccus, Obi, myrlin, derrick, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64159 Topics
447740 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#422452 - 01/17/13 09:07 PM Today a Doctor will be checking my head
Thulas Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
H says I am crazy and need help. I decided to walk out on him after driving us out of our home due to his bad financial habits. I am staying on my own with our child. He had expected that as usual I will come through for him and get us a roof over our heads. I told him to get his act together and get us a place called home and start to be responsible then he can come for me, after the bank evicted us for bad debt on our home.

When all didnt go well he called his long distant family in one of the slums and asked if we could stay there. Well I couldnt stoop that low and compromise my standards, I refused to go. Not after so much effort to get him see the point of sharing and spending money wisely on us. I couldnt go and pretend to be a happy wife to people who once said I am tearing my marriage apart when I called them to sit him down re the way he chowed our business I helped build. This when I had been protesting at how he spent money and ignoring me and our child. Now we are destitute and supposed to laugh about it. When I said our homelesnes should teach him a lesson about lack of co-operation he said I am accusing him while I am the one to blame for the mess we are in. Really now untill he sees his role in all this there is nothing I or anyone can do.

In his eyes I am mad and need help. Today he is fetching me to see a doctor. I wonder what will he say is my problem...

Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.

#422463 - 01/17/13 10:48 PM Re: Today a Doctor will be checking my head [Re: Thulas]
SamV Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Talladega, Alabama, USA
Dear Thulas, continue strong and be patience. Whatever the doctor diagnoses you know what you and your child needs. I am thinking of you in your situation, I feel your pain and frustration, please pray for endurance as you work through this test on your faith.

My best to you,

Sam

#422491 - 01/18/13 06:32 AM Re: Today a Doctor will be checking my head [Re: Thulas]
Thulas Offline

Loc: Johannesburg, South Africa
I really appreciate your response. It has strengthened me on my resolve to see sanity away from this sad reality. It really pained me to listen to him hurling insults at me for walking away. To top it all he says it shows that I never loved him from the start. Only if he knew how I love him but not the animal he is.

Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.