Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, Bardo), 32 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63646 Topics
444507 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#422375 - 01/17/13 12:21 PM HOTEL ROOMS
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
My Grandmother reacently Pased away at the age of 96. I had to go to Cambria Ca. For the Memoral service. I had to spend a total of 4 nites in Hotel rooms. The first 2 nites I was compleately unable to sleep.
I was raped in an hotel room while serving in the US Army.
I have a fear of hotel rooms . This is something that Has haunted me for over 35 years.
Haveing to go through Airports and be packed on airplains is something that I have to take meds to me able to do.

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#422415 - 01/17/13 05:30 PM Re: HOTEL ROOMS [Re: OKIE MIKE]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
I'm sorry that you lost your Grandmother.

I hope you managed somehow to be there in that Hotel, no wonder that you have problems with it if you went trough such destructive hell like rape is frown
Hang on Mike!

Pero

#422437 - 01/17/13 07:32 PM Re: HOTEL ROOMS [Re: OKIE MIKE]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
First, Mike, thank you for serving. Second, thank you for sharing. Third, another loss on the heels of the first and second - two years isn't long - is rough for anyone. I'm sorry you have to deal with this again. We're the same age.

Man, I wish you'd been able to share the hotel room issue while it was happening. Nevertheless, your brothers are here for you now. You know that.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.