Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
4 registered (lapchinj, Cam76, mike1965, BigHeart83), 53 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62512 Topics
438095 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#423329 - 01/27/13 12:25 AM Re: Tough decision **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS [Re: TW16]
SmartShadow Offline

Loc: Washington State
I have found, for me, that this struggle can not be separated in to the spiritual and the "more relivent". I have also found a good deal of value in the struggle. That is the right to be where I am at today and the right to take my time to grow, learn and understand what it all means to me.

I think my last post, on page one, was a reaction to what felt like an unreasonable amount of pressure for TW16 to reconsider his "current" understanding and decision. I am not at odds anyone's opinion, only the lack of support for his choice. I think this is a difiacult decision and one he believes is best for him at this time. He may change his mind at some point, but I feel he deserves our support regardless of what he decides.

Originally Posted By: TW16
Thanks for the feedback.

As I have thought about this situation, read your posts, and talked with my friend, I am getting the impression the my friend and I would rather keep,our religious standards and possibly go our own ways.

TW

I think we must value the person and there process enught to let them come to there own conclusions. I don't think any of this has to do with homophobia. I do understand the pain caused by homophobia. I have delt with this pain on a deeply personally level over the years and I know ignorance and hate are behind it. May we never fall into such a trap ourselves.

#429322 - 03/27/13 07:32 PM Re: Tough decision **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS [Re: TW16]
shalom Offline

Hi TW, I realize this is an older thread, so I don't know if you will see my comment, but I just wanted to let you know that I empathize with your struggle. I have struggled a lot over my faith and sexuality as well and though I am beginning to find peace over it, it remains a struggle at times. I really hope that you can find peace and that all will work out as would be best for you.

Take care,
shalom

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.