Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
2 registered (bcl092, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63574 Topics
444161 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#386048 - 02/16/12 01:43 PM Re: Come get a standing ovation II [Re: Treehugger75]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
TREEEEEEEEEE
clap clap clap
Clap Clap Clap
CLap CLap CLap
CLaP CLaP CLaP
CLAP CLAP CLAP
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as a side note - I haven't looked at this thread since I posted - went back and read my post - I still am moved BIG time.

Kirkridge - October 2008
Alta - September 2012
Alta - September 2013

#392013 - 04/03/12 06:56 AM Re: Come get a standing ovation II [Re: MarkK]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Here is standing ovation for our friend Lee, who made powerful talk about his own bullying experience to teachers in school:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=392012#Post392012

Lee here is your standing ovation:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(((((Lee))))) smile !

Pero

#392436 - 04/06/12 03:13 AM Re: Come get a standing ovation II [Re: peroperic2009]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Gee, thanks! I want to thank ..... you all for being there for me.
Lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#392437 - 04/06/12 03:14 AM Re: Come get a standing ovation II [Re: peroperic2009]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Gee, thanks! I want to thank ..... you all for being there for me.
Lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#394049 - 04/19/12 11:43 AM Re: Come get a standing ovation II [Re: Curtis St. John]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Here is standing ovation for our friend Ela, she is hero who is fighting for her children. Ela has saved couple of children from India and Tanzania and brought them on right path and out of troubles:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=394038&gonew=1#UNREAD

Ela here is your standing ovation, you are our hero:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

(((((Ela))))) smile!

Pero

#396458 - 05/07/12 09:44 PM Re: Come get a standing ovation II [Re: Curtis St. John]
Randy65 Offline

Loc: Jonesboro, Arkansas
I am giving a standing ovation to all the people that are silent and don't want to get up! You all rock!
P.S. Yes I'm clapping...
Randy

My Story of CSA: The Day God Entered My Heart
http://youtu.be/vpCWEp6u9zM

My Story of CSA: "Flashbacks" (Trigger Caution)
http://youtu.be/xLd5Fe-MxVM

#407789 - 08/24/12 09:54 AM Re: Come get a standing ovation II [Re: Curtis St. John]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I want to give standing ovation for all of you guys here at MS:
- for all new members - congratulation on courage to look for help, healing, experience and additional resources;
- for some struggling survivors: I'm deeply moved by stories of some survivors: some brothers are held in abusive environment against their will, some are dealing with difficult health issues, some have problems at home and work, some are without home/work, some can't get out of bed, some are easily triggered, some can't sleep, many have problems with intimacy but all are trying to do some change for better - all you guys deserve standing ovation for your courage and strength to be here with us!
- for spouses, wives, husbands, partners, friends - it must be extremely difficult to be around survivor sometimes, you have my hat off for that, you all are giving more than ordinary human being can take! THANK YOU!
- for experienced members - you guys are giving terrible good lessons to all of us how to be supportive to others in communication, how to make safe boundary, how to stay focused on healing, how to beat passive stance and become proactive in our lives, and how to love and share intimacy with our spouses/partners - I hope we all can become more supportive to each other here at MS avoiding some fights and learning to share positive energy;
- for all people who need some human touch, warmth, hug, couple of encouraging words. You all are not alone, you deserve the best from life and you all have a lot to offer so here is standing ovation for all of you:

CLAP; CLAP; CLAP; CLAP; CLAP; CLAP; CLAP; CLAP;

Pero

#409078 - 09/05/12 02:26 PM Re: Come get a standing ovation II [Re: Curtis St. John]
Afldman Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Last night I took a huge step and went way out of my comfort zone and talked to my wife. I have significant trust issues, compiled by self asteem issues. Her opinion of me means the world so she is the hardest to open up to. But I did it!

I NEED A STANDING OVATION!!!!!

#409082 - 09/05/12 02:38 PM Re: Come get a standing ovation II [Re: Curtis St. John]
Curtis St. John Offline
Past President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Westchester, N.Y.
WELL DONE AFLDMAN!!!!!!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

#409108 - 09/05/12 05:23 PM Re: Come get a standing ovation II [Re: Curtis St. John]
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
I will give u a standing O for that. Way to go.
Clap clap clap.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.