Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
BobdaFarmer61 (53), LeeM1974 (40), MATROS48 (57), victor valdez (40)
Who's Online
4 registered (TJ jeff, don64, 2 invisible), 26 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64011 Topics
446744 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#421082 - 01/05/13 03:05 AM Article about phaedphilia - Guaridan Uk - triggers
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Very triggering article about pedophilia frown

Paedophilia: bringing dark desires to light

The Jimmy Savile scandal caused public revulsion, but experts disagree about what causes paedophilia - and even how much harm it causes

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light

I'll add to all those "experts" that are coming from parts of worlds within "non touching" and cold cultures (US and UK are among coldest) and that are playing experts and doing analysis on this issues, they all should firstly learn a lot more about simple things such as love, touch and empathy to be able to comment and openly lament about such delicate matters as child abuse it.
Otherwise it looks just like some sociopath is coldly playing with object of some interest. It looks like all acts of such heartless person, like some empty wasteland space without any warmth, feelings and living beings. But yeah such persons can't see not feel neither that emptiness.

Pero

#421138 - 01/05/13 01:32 PM Re: Article about phaedphilia - Guaridan Uk - triggers [Re: peroperic2009]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Very triggered by that. Can't post a response that doesn't fly off the handle. Thanks for posting it, Pero.

Cant

#421650 - 01/09/13 12:04 PM Re: Article about phaedphilia - Guaridan Uk - triggers [Re: peroperic2009]
unhappycamper Offline

Loc: VA
== COULD BE MORE TRIGGERS HERE ==

This article is a re-tread of what used to come out of NAMBLA, before they were afraid to noise their doctrines about. One key NAMBLA claim was that there is such a thing as a "consensual" sexual relationship between an adult male and a prepubescent boy. Hence their motto "Eight Is Too Late" (┐possibly coined by poet Allen Ginsburg?, a NAMBLA founder) in their campaign to eliminate age-of-consent laws.

I saw some of NAMBLA's material on the web, before their full website vanished from the Internet. They referred to the child as the "young friend" and went on about how a child's nature as a "sexual being" should not be denied. Nonetheless, all the come-hither photos in their magazines were of the "young friends," never the "old friends." I left them an indignant message, and sent an E-mail to the FBI.

Children are not miniature adults. Their brains and bodies work differently at that stage of life. When a 6-month-old boy sucks a female breast, the purpose, experience and results are not the same as when an 18-year-old does it.

John

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.