Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
4 registered (Sonata1, Jude, 2 invisible), 31 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64028 Topics
446828 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#421143 - 01/05/13 03:46 PM .
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (01/12/13 08:23 PM)

#421144 - 01/05/13 04:28 PM Re: Does anyone else here astral project? [Re: Life's A Dream]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey LAD Earth calls you, lol
I'm not sure but I think that astral projection, out of body experience and such things are not possible to prove, I call always as pseudoscience all those that are writing about in last thirty years.
And such phenomenons could be connected to our brain and mind not regular functions. Meaning that some sensations and "experiences" are nothing more but consequences of low oxygen in brain.
Need to say that some meds could make some dreams more than vivid too.
Just my two cents.

Is there possibility for you to speak with someone about your latest developments? I must say that I'm worrying a little bit for you frown
Hang on
((((Life))))

#421147 - 01/05/13 05:33 PM Re: Does anyone else here astral project? [Re: Life's A Dream]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I haven't done this as far as I know. The person who I think was my abuser became heavily involved in remote viewing. There are articles online and books about this. I'll try to get some references on it. The first one to come to mind is: Men Who Stare at Goats.

http://www.amazon.com/Men-Who-Stare-Goats/dp/B003E7ET0I/

There is also a movie about this. The idea was to experiment with killing goats by staring at them. The reason for doing that was to be able to kill the enemy by staring at them. It went from there into remote viewing. That was being able to, for instance, see what the enemy was doing say 1000 miles away. There was a TV special on it a few weeks ago. If it were really possible, you could imagine how such things might be of interest to the military.

One thing I have done, and it's vague but I believe it's real, is to read peoples thoughts. Sometimes I'm sure I can read the thoughts of someone who is distant.

There are some threads here in MS where different guys talk about leaving their bodies during abuse. They sometimes report hovering over their bodies and viewing the abuse from that safe distance. I think this is referred to as derealization disorder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization

As far as I know I've never done this. I have had depersonalization disorder big time. That is when you "become somebody else" during abuse. Afterwords the "somebody else" sticks with you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depersonalization_disorder

This article describes the business of floating around above your body as being included in depersonalization disorder. They are related anyway. It's a way to escape feelings of being a piece of garbage as a result of abuse. Or it is related to DID (disociative identity disorder) (formerly called multiple personality disorder). The idea is that when a child gets sexually abused, they become somebody else who then bears the pain (I realize this is an oversimplification).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_identity_disorder

I now believe that the very painful effects I experienced over many years were part of experimentation on humans, although I believe the perpetrator found he was a "natural" at performing barbaric acts on children, and probably enjoyed it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

There is an upcoming movie about exorcism in which the person floats above his bed and such. I can't watch stuff like that. It scares me too bad.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (01/05/13 06:15 PM)

#421155 - 01/05/13 07:51 PM Re: Does anyone else here astral project? [Re: Life's A Dream]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
....five klonopin at once????

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#421174 - 01/05/13 10:04 PM . [Re: SoccerStar]
Life's A Dream Offline

Loc: Bouvet Island

Edited by Life's A Dream (01/12/13 08:22 PM)

#421200 - 01/06/13 12:44 AM Re: Does anyone else here astral project? [Re: Life's A Dream]
Jude Online   content

Loc: New England
LAD,

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I'm worried about you. I'm not being judgemental, but this is all unhealthy stuff. I can't keep quiet when you are putting yourself in such obvious jeopardy without any brakes.
Originally Posted By: Life's a Dream
I put something inside myself in order to permanently wear out my bodily functions (fecal).....it's simply been in there for 3 days in order to stretch it out permanently so it doesn't work.
You are mutilating your body. A perforation of the lower GI tract can be deadly.
Originally Posted By: Lifes a Dream
I'm on 6 right now, and some weed. I'm very resistant to this stuff.....smoked some herb, took my klonopin.
You are overusing prescription drugs and mixing them with marijuana...a dangerous combonation.
Originally Posted By: Lifes a Dream
That guy was one of the more violent pointless craigslist flings I've had. Fisting HURTS.
You are engaging in high risk sex with strangers. You are putting yourself in danger.

Please, please, please get some medical help before you do yourself real harm. We don't want to lose you!

Jude

#421207 - 01/06/13 01:24 AM Re: Does anyone else here astral project? [Re: Life's A Dream]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Jude you are not the only one, I m also very concerned...

LAD please try to calm yourself down.
You are not alone, you are among friends here, please look how to calm yourself down, everything will be alright, OK?
It seems like many things went spiraling down at your place.
Can you talk with someone? You were recently into that ward is there someone that you could call for talk?
Please talk with us and try to stay away of more acting out with strangers.
I must say it is very hurtful for me to track all this, please do something to protect yourself...
I'm sending my hug for you
(((Life)))

#421217 - 01/06/13 03:21 AM Re: Does anyone else here astral project? [Re: Life's A Dream]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
LAD - please stop what you are doing to yourself.
this REALLY scares me - and it should scare YOU too.
you are not thinking right.
i remember you asking us to tell you that if it happened.
THIS IS IT!
Get help - medical or psychological...
PLEASE!

praying for you,
Lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#421221 - 01/06/13 03:54 AM Re: Does anyone else here astral project? [Re: Life's A Dream]
COSC Offline

Loc: UK
No, this does not sound crazy to me! (the OOBE stuff) but self medicating like you are is scaring me, please please help yourself get away from it.

I have had similar OOBE experiences. did you get the pulsating vibrations as you drifted into 'paralysis'? Scared the shit out of me the first time I had them! but after the vibrations stopped I had a feeling of complete unity and oneness, felt incredible.

Over the last few months I have been trying to learn how to induce OOBE's. Its not easy but I'am sure it can be done. I am getting closer. The key, I think, is complete DEEP relaxation coupled with a clear empty mind (mind awake, body asleep), among many other factors.

As I write this I realise how hypocritical I sounds.. but easy on the drugs LAD. From my experience they can induce OOBE's given the right conditions (tho.. always fall short if you are expecting something to happen). If you want to learn how to have OOBE's on command stay away from the drugs, I've tried the drug route myself with no joy. Just F**ked my mind up.

I think to master this skill, it needs to be a lifestyle choice, full of meditation type practices otherwise it aint going to work. I know its taking me longer than I would like, but I'am going to stick with it. These practices (regardless of wheather you OOBE/AP or not) can have a positive impact. It aint a cure and it is not for everyone.. but hey, every little helps. It has definitely helped me avoid hitting the self destruct button! and the viscous cycle of self medicating! It could be another avenue to think about? along side getting other help, if things are out of control.

I have collected a lot of resources on AP/OOBE from the net. Some very good info. Step by step instructions, theory behind it, audio tracks, paraliminal tracks etc.

PM me if you are interested in the resources.

Take it easy on yourself

Oz

Edited by Unknown1 (01/06/13 06:50 AM)

#421226 - 01/06/13 04:15 AM Re: Does anyone else here astral project? [Re: Life's A Dream]
Mountainous Buck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
LAD

I have to affirm what Jude has said.

I bieve we've had this conversation before - you self medicating, you doing things to your body, the "I'm a professional" rationale.

I doubt if any professional would prescribe his course of action for anybody. The fact that you are self- medicating is very troublesome.

You are experimenting on yourself and frankly sound delusional.

I don't see anything positive coming out of the way you are treating yourself.

Re- read Jude's comments. PLEASE.

It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.