Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
2 registered (Jacob S, 1 invisible), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444519 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#420975 - 01/04/13 12:38 PM Hello
EagerLearner Offline

Loc: Midwest
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 24 and have someone whom I would consider a very close friend who was a victim of CSA. I won't go into the details of my story here, but I stumbled across this site recently and decided to join because I find that I often have a lot of emotions related to things that he has disclosed to me and I feel I can't really talk about it with anyone. I will probably post a much longer post in the friends and family forum with more details.

#420985 - 01/04/13 01:47 PM Re: Hello [Re: EagerLearner]
Candu Offline

Loc: Canada
Hi. I'm glad you are here. CSA survivors could use a good friend like you. And I'm sorry that you have to experience the disclosure. It is not an easy thing to deal with. Not to someone who cares. He must really trust you. Something that is very hard for us survivors.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.