Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
12to17 (58), Aaron7712 (48), Defiance Is Best (46), Interpreter (30), Kenn (55), RichardPaulPoill (68), soul (34), Tyler845 (27)
Who's Online
3 registered (Jude, jmr2191, 1 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63808 Topics
445577 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 35 of 39 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 >
Topic Options
#389527 - 03/16/12 08:02 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

The victim who runs the Ayres blog offers his opinion about the latest Ayres shenanigans concerning his future: http://williamayreswatch.blogspot.com/2012/03/opinion-ayres-eminent-release.html

#389681 - 03/18/12 09:16 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

The Ayres victim who runs the Ayres blog urges Sandusky victims to come forward:

To the Jerry Sandusky Victims Who Have Not Come Forward:

Excerpt:

Before I decided to speak up and say something to authorities, when, as an adult, everything began falling apart, I was very afraid of what would happen to me if I spoke up, and reported to authorities. I was afraid that I would be seen as culpable because I didnít report when I was a child, I was afraid that I could be compelled to testify against my will, facing the gut wrenching embarrassment in court. Everything was falling apart, and I just wanted to hide.

I was following the news of the scumbag who molested me when I was a child. I had been looking for news for years, and when news finally broke, I posted comments on a message board. Ultimately I made contact with a person who was looking for victims to come forward to help the DA build their case. I finally did come forward. I used a throw-away cell phone to call the police, and asked about what would happen to me if I gave them my name. After talking to the officer, reassured that they wouldnít want someone on the stand who didnít want to be there, I went in and filed a report.

- Read more here: http://www.williamayreswatch.blogspo...-have-not.html

Edited by pluckmemory (03/18/12 09:17 AM)

#392068 - 04/03/12 02:31 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

Some needed good news for the five victims who filed lawsuits against Ayres. The judge has given the go- ahead to the lawyer John Carcione for three of the victims to file a motion to get the stay lifted against the lawsuits.
Ayres blog has the details:

http://williamayreswatch.blogspot.co...28552016253450

Edited by pluckmemory (04/03/12 04:33 PM)

#392128 - 04/04/12 02:33 AM * [Re: pluckmemory]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (04/28/13 05:03 PM)

#392318 - 04/05/12 02:29 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: Smalltown80sBoy]
pluckmemory Offline

Today's the fifth anniversary of Ayres' arrest. Sad to think about how many pedophile doctors like Dr. Scott and Dr. Mark Blankenburg and Dr. Earl Bradley were arrested after Ayres and have been convicted.

For the past five years, a mysterious caller has been calling parents of Ayres victims; victims advocates and others, including Boston lawyer Mitch Garabedian,claiming to be the parent of a victim. He strikes many as suspect, as he won't give out his contact info or real name and blocks his caller ID. He struck again last night, calling the mother of Ayres victim. Some think he might be a private investigator for Ayres' team.

The Ayres blog cautions parents of victims about speaking with the mysterious caller: http://www.williamayreswatch.blogspo...-of-ayres.html

Edited by pluckmemory (04/05/12 02:32 PM)

#395273 - 04/28/12 07:46 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

Ayres had a hearing yesterday to ask that he be let out of Napa State Hospital. In the six months he has been at the hospital he has grown a long scraggly Howard Hughes beard- in an attempt to look crazy and out of it.

The Mercury News has a story about Ayres' son and daughter writing letters asking that Ayres be let out.

And the victim who runs the Ayres blog has a response to that. Warning: graphic descriptions of abuse in the Ayres blog.

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-cou...physically-sick

http://www.williamayreswatch.blogspot.com/2012/04/article-in-contra-costa-times-on-ayres.html

#395981 - 05/03/12 07:11 PM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

There was a hearing today to determine whether Ayres' request to get out of Napa State Hospital today. Judge did NOT grant the request today and back to Napa Ayres goes.

The good thing is that Ayres had handcuffs and was in an orange jumpsuit. And Ayres' lawyer complained that at the hearing before this, Ayres had to stay locked up in jail for a week. That's more than the four days he spent in jail before he got bail five years ago.

Apparently Ayres is REFUSING to cooperate at Napa State Hospital and won't participate in groups. One supposes it is his attempt to show that he's too demented to be there.. When his wife suggested that he cooperate, he said, "Why, so I can go to prison?"

The Ayres blog has a good writeup of the hearing.

http://williamayreswatch.blogspot.com/20...159884002886656

Edited by pluckmemory (05/03/12 07:11 PM)

#404861 - 07/26/12 08:16 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

Has anyone ever heard of a prosecutor who DOESN'T want to prosecute a child rapist?

That's what the hundreds of victims of Dr. William Ayres in San Mateo, CA are encountering in their ongoing struggle to get Ayres retried for molesting young boys sent to him for therapy. The San Mateo DA's office has deliberately dragged the case and botched it for five and a half years. Last summer, the prosecutor Melissa Mckowan REFUSED to look at the surveillance video made by a private investigator hired by the desperate families of the victims that showed Ayres acting competent, laughing and joking, and discussing politics and his business ventures. The prosecutor said to the families, "He has dementia. He is incompetent. No jury will ever find him to be competent."

And her boss DA Steve Wagstaffe actually told the mother of a victim that the fact that Ayres was using a walker "wasn't helpful" for his mental competency.

But now, in a vindication for the families, the doctors at Napa have found Ayres to be competent. Now the families are trying to get the prosecutor- who is under investigation by the California Bar for misconduct on the Ayres case, thrown off the case. Story today: Has anyone ever heard of a prosecutor who DOESN'T want to prosecute a child rapist?

That's what the hundreds of victims of Dr. William Ayres in San Mateo, CA are encountering in their ongoing struggle to get Ayres retried for molesting young boys sent to him for therapy. The San Mateo DA's office has deliberately dragged the case and botched it for five and a half years. Last summer, the prosecutor Melissa Mckowan REFUSED to look at the surveillance video made by a private investigator hired by the desperate families of the victims that showed Ayres acting competent, laughing and joking, and discussing politics and his business ventures. The prosecutor said to the families, "He has dementia. He is incompetent. No jury will ever find him to be competent."

And her boss DA Steve Wagstaffe actually told the mother of a victim that the fact that Ayres was using a walker "wasn't helpful" for his mental competency.

But now, in a vindication for the families, the doctors at Napa have found Ayres to be competent. Now the families are trying to get the prosecutor- who is under investigation by the California Bar for misconduct on the Ayres case, thrown off the case. Story today:http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/crime/2012/07/ex-child-psychologist-dementia-faces-sexual-abuse-charges

Edited by pluckmemory (07/26/12 08:19 AM)

#404862 - 07/26/12 08:21 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

Links to stories about doctors finding Ayres competent to stand trial. The San Mateo DA's office has done everything it can to avoid a retrial, and they can't be happy right now! But the victims and their families knew all along that Ayres was mentally competent.

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/crime/20...l-abuse-charges

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-cou...ial-report-says

Edited by pluckmemory (07/26/12 08:25 AM)

#404869 - 07/26/12 10:29 AM Re: Child Psychiatrist Arrested for Molesting Pati [Re: pluckmemory]
pluckmemory Offline

In the Duke rape case, one of the accused had a time stamped video of him at an ATM machine that proved he wasn't there when the rape that never was, was supposed to have occurred.

But when the lawyer for the accused called Mike Nifong, the DA in the Duke case to ask him to look at the video, Nifong REFUSED to look at the exculpatory evidence that exonerated the lacrosse player.

Now in the Ayres case, we've got the opposite. Last summer, after prosecutor Mckowan told parents of victims over and over that "Ayres was not competent to stand trial, " and that "no jury would ever find him to competent to go to trial" the desperate parents of victims hired a private investigator to prove once and for all that Ayres was competent.

But when the lawyer for the families contacted the prosecutor to ask her to look at the surveillance video that showed Ayres acting competent, the prosecutor REFUSED to look at the inculpatory evidence that would have shown Ayres was faking his "dementia."

What is wrong with this picture? What is the DA's office thinking?

Page 35 of 39 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.