Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
1 registered (atari_kid86), 69 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62517 Topics
438110 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#420600 - 01/01/13 12:52 PM Introduction...
ER3277 Offline

Hello everyone, my name is Enrique. I’m 24. I’m glad to be in here I was looking for information to reduce anxiety and other stuff and I found this great site where I realized that many aspects of my personality are related to what I experienced and didn't know it until now, I guess just wanted to deny myself what happened, I always tried not to think about it, but I hope to change that, share with you, read about your experiences and learn from you as possible. thnks a lot..

Pd: I dont speak English very well.
...HAPPY NEW YEAR...

#420612 - 01/01/13 03:00 PM Re: Introduction... [Re: ER3277]
Mountainous Buck Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Minnesota
Hey Enrique

Welcome to malesurvivor forums- there is a lot of good sharing here- and the rest of the website is just as valuable for helping you work thru the issues and challenges others have encountered when they face their abuse and try to live a better life.

Your English is just fine-btw.

“It doesn't matter where you've come from,
It matters where you go" Frank Turner

#420627 - 01/01/13 05:49 PM Re: Introduction... [Re: ER3277]
seikei Offline
MaleSurvivor

Welcome to Malesurvivor Enrique. You've come to the right place if you want to share with other survivors to understand yourself better. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask anyone. Together, we can heal.

Sincerely,

Seikei

#420817 - 01/03/13 10:02 AM Re: Introduction... [Re: ER3277]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Querido Enrique,

¡Bienvenidos! Va a encontrar muchos amigos que tienen experiencias similares, sentimientos y luchas con la vida que los hombres. Usted no está solo. Por favor, mantenga la redacción y lectura aquí y aprenderás mucho. ¡Buena suerte!

Jude

PS: In case you're wondering I used Google Translate. I'm not that proficient in spanish.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown, the dream is gone
And I have become comfortably numb."
Pink Floyd

#420895 - 01/03/13 10:36 PM Re: Introduction... [Re: ER3277]
ER3277 Offline

Thank you all for your welcome!!

I've been reading the stories and admire the courage of men who have decided to heal and also help another people. Men who even in bad situation, with a difficult history never give up.

I'm really glad to be in here bacause I feel that I dont wanna hurt people in a future, I want to feel confortable especially with children cause i dont know how to treat them I avoid them when I can, I want to feel confortable with hugs and kisses of my family.. I want to calm down my anxiety and well some many things. I feel like in here i can understand many things cause there are also many whys...

Hey Jude.. Gracias por el comentario en español... wink yo tambien utilizo el google para el ingles asi que espero que se entienda... saludos! wink

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.