Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (md4e, Bardo, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64168 Topics
447773 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#419781 - 12/21/12 04:45 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: peroperic2009]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New York
Peace,Rainbows & Healing

Edited by lapchinj (03/16/13 09:17 PM)

#419788 - 12/21/12 06:44 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

If they were able to turn up the pain level slowly instead of "on/off" or "low/high", plus it being scaled for, uh, access to a human body, then I believe it was probably a picana rod: inspired by cattleprod but redesigned in the dungeons of South American fascist regimes in the 1930s for the sole purpose of torturing humans. Political prisoners. They came to be used worldwide.

These guys didn't improvise at the Home Depot, they got a legit human torture tool from someone whose job it was to use them. It does bring up the question of connections and networks.

You can look it up "picana" on Wikipedia, but DO NOT Google, trust me.

Edited by SoccerStar (12/22/12 06:50 AM)

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of Heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#419885 - 12/23/12 01:25 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Peace,Rainbows & Healing

#419967 - 12/23/12 07:12 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Wires attached = definitely NOT a cattleprod, because those need to be self-contained to allow for use on moving, evading targets. External wires connect to an external power source - because the target is immobilized. Because it's a professional fascist torture device.

I'm sorry, Jeff. Sorry you were exposed to that freakshow, and more than a little bit sorry that I'm focusing on it with you now in such lurid detail. I really only do so for two reasons:

1. To make plain that there was never any doubt you were going to break and obey, because that's what professional torturers design their sole-use human torture devices to do

And

2. To illustrate that in a way it was better off for the "omega victims" that it was you involved and not someone else. Because everybody reading this knows there would have been some 14-year-olds out there, crazy sociopath street kids, who would have leapt at the chance to use that picana rod themselves and crank up the voltage on the littler kids. You KNOW that could just as easily have happened.

"Don't think it hasn't been a little slice of Heaven just because it hasn't!" --Bugs Bunny

#419982 - 12/23/12 11:49 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Peace,Rainbows & Healing

#419991 - 12/24/12 12:26 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
SoccerStar Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oh god Jeff I am so sorry, I an so sorry, I can't believe what an oblivious clueless fucking idiot I was when I wrote that; I was trying to offer a historical factual clue that I figured would help but I was way out of line to bring the rest in, I am so sorry, I hurt you and I'm sorry. I'm like that asshole computer guy in Titanic whizzing up a simulation of how the ship sank and rattling off every disaster stat while meanwhile the actual survivor is right there remembering all the people who suffered and died. I was totally oblivious to what I was saying, I should have stopped with the basic historic fact and then shut my damn mouth, this is supposed to be a safe place and I had no right to confront you with your deepest pain like it was some fucking footnote. I am so ashamed of myself, I'd delete it right now but it's too late.

I never meant to trigger you Jeff, you have only ever been kind and welcoming to me and I am so sorry, I didn't mean things to go that far. I am still new to this and I really fucked up, I should have known better. I can't believe I brought you back there again like a fucking asshole and I'm hiding in my house now crying from shame because I hurt you. Again I am so sorry and ashamed for my cluelessness. There was only one historical fact I contributed here and the rest I had no business bringing up at all. If I'd thought it through for 10 seconds I never ever would have said the rest and I can only offer you my most ashamed apologies.

#419999 - 12/24/12 02:32 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Jeff, it is good that you shared all your burden with us.
It must be very difficult for you man, I can imagine that would be even harder if you didn't tell.
You are not wasted human and your mother was not right at all, I have to say that your parents because of some reason were terrible cold and bad parents, you needed love and care and you got nothing but neglect. And that I call being inhuman.
It is hurting me seeing how much you are in pain because of devastating things that happen to you (yes all that happen to you, you didn't ask for it nor you have had some choice to avoid it; you were forced by sadistic abusers).
Please be calm, I like you very much and it is inspiring seeing you trying your best in search for healing.
And yes we all know what person you are, you are very sensitive, carrying, warm and terrible nice person smile
I feel blessed that I meet you, here is my warmest hug for adult Jeff from present and that very brave and very lonely 14 years old boy that is still alive inside
(((Jef)))

#420005 - 12/24/12 08:51 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Peace,Rainbows & Healing

#420006 - 12/24/12 08:58 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

Peace,Rainbows & Healing

Edited by lapchinj (03/16/13 09:18 PM)

#420007 - 12/24/12 09:01 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
lapchinj Offline
MaleSurvivor

I would just like to take a moment to wish everyone here a

Merry, Merry Christmas Holiday Season.

lets hope next year will be a little bit better.

Peace,Rainbows & Healing
Jeff

Page 4 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.