THIS IS THE PART that makes the anger come up so often, so hard. "to protect our children is to protect our future". WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY PERPS WHO LIVE A BLOCK AWAY FROM MY MOTHERS HOUSE, WHERE MY KIDS VISIT EVERY WEEKEND???? Everyone is sooooooooooo f*cking concerned about "due process" and "rights of the accused", and I'm so anxious about a "slap suit" for slander or libel, that nothing can be done. So I become overprotective. IT REALLY REALLY SUX. I know life is not fair, and we all have to cope however we can. I keep my kids as safe as I can, but what about the rest of the kids who live around the bastards who did this to me and countless other boys? Too bad for them? NO. No more. Something will crak, and it won't be me. My kids need me, and even though I may only be little old "Shoe Shine Boy" every other day of my life, one of these days, UNDERDOG will prevail and save the day. Gotta find the power pill first. Any body got one for me?

It is better to be Dragon Master than Dragon Slayer. Some Dragons are meant to be mastered, others meant to be slain. Odin, Great Spirit, God, grant me the wisdom to know the difference. "May the Valar guide and bless you on your path under the sky"