Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64153 Topics
447637 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#419604 - 12/19/12 10:53 PM I think I'm feed up with life...
tohui Offline

Loc: N Las Vegas NV
I think I'm feed up with life, living and people in general. I have always been quiet and I know what my problems are I do not hide from them. but how the heck can a person move on after experiencing such horrible things!! I am now 37 years old and I am still suffering daily whether its on my mind or not. It is not only a part of me it has made me into who I am today So, how the heck do you trust people that seem to take pleasure in treating others like crap!! where do you find people that can put themselves in others circumstances and try to be understanding or even slightly tolerating and non judgmental?!?!? Is life worth living will the pain ever end? the only thing that I look forward to is the day I will not wake up. I dream about complete silence. I am a painter of children's fantasy worlds they are always colorful full of life, happiness, brightness and joy looking at them makes people feel warm and happy and giggly at the same time. If you saw my painting you would not believe that the person that did them is completely ruined and dead inside I try to share what I think life could be. what I never, ever had or will ever have, or experience for even a fraction of a second. May the All Mighty judge those that take away life and those that take a child's soul.

#419608 - 12/19/12 11:13 PM Re: I think I'm feed up with life... [Re: tohui]
WriterKeith Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: southern California
Tohui,

You see life for what it CAN be. You are a visionary.

A visionary that is also a survivor of sexual assault tends to brighten the world around him, radiating inspiration and encouragement to others while secretly suffering silent darkness and solitude.

You can't see me but I am seated next to you. And we are surrounded with a throng of silent others, all sitting within arms reach of one another....here in the dark.

Keep painting; your work may be the spark that helps someone locate the door to free us all.

-Keith

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.