Newest Members
mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy, StacyR
12337 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12337 Members
74 Forums
63427 Topics
443416 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#419582 - 12/19/12 06:15 PM S.M.A.R.T. ritual abuse newsletter
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Good resource about child abuse:

S.M.A.R.T. (Stop Mind Control and Ritual Abuse Today) ritual abuse newsletter was founded in 1995 by Neil Brick. The purpose of S.M.A.R.T. is to help stop ritual abuse and child abuse and to help those who have been ritually abused. We work toward this goal by disseminating information on the connections between secretive organizations, ritual abuse, and mind control, by encouraging healing from the damage done by child abuse, ritual abuse and mind control, and by encouraging survivors to network.

http://ritualabuse.us/

#419689 - 12/20/12 07:37 PM Re: S.M.A.R.T. ritual abuse newsletter [Re: peroperic2009]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

bump.

These people were sidelined by the mainstream because of "false memory syndrome" and a (probably intentional) flood of claims in the 90s that made the FBI assume that the number of claims was mathematically impossible.

Therapists were cowed into silence, or else risked marginalization within the profession (this is an assumption, please correct me if not accurate.)

Only the brave speak of such things.

Cant

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.