Newest Members
mojo, James M, FredM88, Vermona, Jas52
12111 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
chrisH (34), Malaki619 (32), worcester2003 (51)
Who's Online
8 registered (Cam76, JayBro, I Want 2 Thrive, peroperic2009, 3 invisible), 67 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12111 Members
73 Forums
62499 Topics
438054 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#419537 - 12/19/12 09:48 AM trying to find my way out...
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
Iím just trying to keep moving in the right direction. Though I feel like Iím in a cave full in knee deep mud holding a candle for light. There are rats on the ledges & spiders crawling along the walls. It smells putrid & foul in here. There are things moving around, just out of sight. Whispers & sounds not meant for humans to hear, on the faint breeze I follow. I hope it leads out & not to the Pit. I move slow & decisively, as I have no matches & donít dare let this candle go out.

#419565 - 12/19/12 02:39 PM Re: trying to find my way out... [Re: blacken]
genedebs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: MO
Please know you are no longer alone, your fellow survivors are here. The Pit (I call mine the Black Hole)is not there unlessw you chase it. Though I have experience chasing it, I am not there today. The whispers and sounds will silence, at least that is my experience. Once they quiet down I begin tofind I am indeed moving in the right direction and the light ahead is not an on coming train.

My experience is that God gives me no more than He and I can handle together.

May He bless you, may the light of his countenance shine upon you and grant you peace.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.