Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (finallyhere), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63415 Topics
443365 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#418804 - 12/11/12 11:17 AM Chatroom Difficulties
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
We are having some trouble with the chat room where users are attempting to login and unable to do so. We are currently addressing this concern.

Andy

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#418818 - 12/11/12 02:39 PM Re: Chatroom Difficulties [Re: FormerTexan]
Anomalous Offline
Greeter Coordinator
MaleSurvivor
Hi Guys,

For those who are recieving the "You have been banned" from chat message, and you have NOT been officially banned, please try the following:

BEFORE DELETING ANY LOG IN INFORMATION, BE CERTAIN YOU HAVE A RECORD OF ALL OF YOUR WEB PAGE LOG IN INFORMATION SAVED SOMEWHERE. SOME OF THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES WILL PERMANENTLY DELETE ALL LOG IN INFORMATION AND IT WILL NOT BE RECOVERABLE.

If you are using Firefox, click on Tools, then go to Options. From there click on Show Cookies.

Choose the Cookie for Malesurvivor and then choose clear.

Then click OK.

If you are using IE, click on Tools, then go to Internet Options.

Click on Delete and choose to delete your cookies. Then click OK.

For Chrome, click on Chrome Menu on the browser Toolbar. Click on Settings and then Advanced Settings. Select Privacy and then Content. Then click on Cookies.

Delete the cookie(s) for Malesurvivor.org.

Also for Chrome - NOTE, this will clear ALL BROWSING and DOWLOAD HISTORY

Click on Tools then Options. Then click on Under the Bonnet, then Privacy.

Click on Clear Browsing Data, then select Delete Cookies and Other Site Data. THIS WILL REMOVE ALL COOKIES.

You may, however, choose to select cookies saved within a certain time frame.

Click on Delete Browsing Data. ALL browsing history will be LOST!!

Click on Clear Download History. Again, all Download history will be LOST!!

Click on Empty Cache. This will delete all stored web page information.

You may also choose to delete stored passwords. This will require you to re-enter your log in information for ALL sites. BEFORE clicking on this option, MAKE SURE you have a record of ALL website login information. IT WILL BE LOST FOREVER!!!

Click on Clear Browsing Data.

Click on Closed when you are finished.

Also, for those of you who have a cache cleaner in your firewall, clear that, too. For Zone Alarm Pro, you will find the cache cleaner under Privacy.

You may need to close and then restart your browser for the changes to take effect.

If you are still not able to access chat after clearing your cookies, cache and restarting your browser, please send a message to the ModTeam so we can reset your chat permissions on an individual basis.

We understand how unnerving and upsetting this is and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to correct this issue.

Anomalous

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.