Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
7 registered (peroperic2009, Shyshark, 4 invisible), 34 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63789 Topics
445469 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#418519 - 12/08/12 01:30 PM Parents Sue Chicago For Abusing Their Son
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO

** Trigger Warning **

The article can be read here. It is a sad situation when those charged with caring for children do their worst to them. It is another example of government-sponsored sexual abuse.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#418656 - 12/10/12 12:37 AM Re: Parents Sue Chicago For Abusing Their Son [Re: FormerTexan]
crazy gecko Offline

Oh wow. That is so not OK. Glad his parents are suing everyone involved. They need to send a clear message that what they did to this poor boy was completely unacceptable! mad
You can play
-- Def Leppard

My Story, Part 2

My blog

#418807 - 12/11/12 11:26 AM Re: Parents Sue Chicago For Abusing Their Son [Re: FormerTexan]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
A while back I posted about how the police in a Canadian province stripped a man naked and led him through the station that way to the lockup, in front of female officers on the way. Government-sponsored sexual abuse is no better than what we consider civilian sexual abuse.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.