Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
2 registered (Robert Barrett, 1 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63238 Topics
442213 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#418805 - 12/11/12 11:18 AM Chatroom Difficulties
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
We are having some trouble with the chat room where users are attempting to login and are unable to do so. We are currently addressing this concern.

Andy

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#444125 - 08/12/13 06:31 PM Re: Chatroom Difficulties [Re: FormerTexan]
slsjake Offline

Loc: Tennessee

Mr. Former Texan...Andy...

I have attempted to deal with my "demons" for far too long...I need to know where, if in chat?, I can be open and candid and not worry about breaking a rule. I understand there may still be limits. I have been in formal therapy several times. And doctors seems to understand "this" to a certain extent. However the best people I have found who understand "this", are those who have experienced it. Let me share...before moving to Memphis, I went to a church lead group for men. Not really sure who the target audience really was because many topics of male sexuality came up. One topic that hit me nearest to home was: A younger guy just coming from having worked out at the gym. He was recently married however expressed he was still having hooks ups at the gym. He liked to masturbate with another guy. Me--I have been stuck in this nearly same, endless cycle for so long, I am so tired of it and can't seem to break away. I read in an article shared by some one here, excessive masturbation can be an offspring of molestation. I don't know when I started this, but it is well beyond control. I have stopped and then I get into mood swings.

Hope the candor isn't too much....but being you are one of the moderators, I was hopeful I could bounce this off of you and find some resolve. Thank you.
Jake

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.