Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
6 registered (lapchinj, Greg56, Obi, Scott1962, Ocellaris, 1 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63543 Topics
443970 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#418568 - 12/09/12 07:01 AM supression (perhaps a tigger warning )
firebird Offline

Loc: the western hemisphere
as ever spelling and grammer help would be welcomed

supression
i dreamed of pissing in a draw till it spilled out all over the floor my mother says
i dreamed that night of my cousin sitting on my knee and my telling her i was a g entleman
shaking awake in fear and terror checking the mirror for his face and controlling my anxietys i am 24 and i am kuwate invaded for my slick black oil
lines of tanks plunderd my borders
one hundred thousand ants marched across my skin
they stole and horded all of my gold in to hidden bunkers
they took my tourists and used them as human sheilds
the dictator dictates
and the sick needs of ignorant men leaves scars on my innocent land

years later i see the noose for ever keeping my gasping for air around
his neck
he chokes to death in a room full of laughter
his thick slick oil heaved from under ground and burned in shallow graves for all to see
an endless cloud of toxic black smoke the final relese of the toxin that was he
marked the coming of a new kind of brave
in just another age of recycled tragedies
a new wave of victims in a game of shame and phoney pride

Edited by firebird (12/09/12 10:41 AM)
'The flower you love is not in danger...I'll draw you a muzzle for your sheep...I'll draw you a fence for your flower...I' I didn't know what to say. How clumsy I felt! I didn't know how to reach him, where to find him...It's so mysterious, the land of tears.

#418594 - 12/09/12 02:16 PM Re: supression (perhaps a tigger warning ) [Re: firebird]
firebird Offline

Loc: the western hemisphere
not the most upbeat thing iv written or the best but hayho i except my canister of rage
'The flower you love is not in danger...I'll draw you a muzzle for your sheep...I'll draw you a fence for your flower...I' I didn't know what to say. How clumsy I felt! I didn't know how to reach him, where to find him...It's so mysterious, the land of tears.

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.