Newest Members
jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312, Just Hanging
12342 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12342 Members
74 Forums
63437 Topics
443448 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#419003 - 12/13/12 08:27 AM Re: Trying to be more Present [Re: SmartShadow]
SmartShadow Offline

Loc: Washington State
Hay cee, I think what you talked about last was Trama of some of the worst kined. The kind that dose not stop. Just keep going day after day, wondering what others are thinking. Sorry you went through that. And sorry you didn't have a real mother frown. I get the dad piece too.
m

#419014 - 12/13/12 12:48 PM Re: Trying to be more Present [Re: SmartShadow]
cosmos Offline

Loc: Puget Sound
Call me stupid as in real stupid actually ignorant as hell! I havenít had a drink in almost 3 months and didnít know that depression is a major physical issue during alcohol withdrawal. See I have zero desire to drink and didnít realize I was chemically depressed. Years ago I was on a Dr. prescribed chemical cocktail that put me in such a funk I was almost committed, this is the same just no suicidal tendencies, this was just as bad. Hell just the realization of it makes it better, who woulda thought? Damn I can be so stupid!
Hey donít feel sorry for me its ok Iím over this bs not the abuse just this funk, just never thought about possible mental effects of alcohol withdrawal, 30 years of drugs and alcohol, 10 years of serious drinking, a 12 pack was just the prelude for the whiskey to follow. Damn Iím dumb!!!
Thanx for the support SS!!!

Cee

T. Paine

#419168 - 12/15/12 01:24 AM Re: Trying to be more Present [Re: cosmos]
SmartShadow Offline

Loc: Washington State
Keep up the good work Cee,

We keep learning and figuring it out. Again, good work.

I laugh at how many times I must learn the same lessen over and over befor it sticks.

Cee, you and many others here, "have encouraged me to be ok with myself and ok with the process.

It has helped me open up and give my self some needed slack.

We are by no means on a straight path but I believe we are on a path of truth and self acceptance.

Peace to all,

Comming to a new and better understanding of what is and what was, even if it's painful, has brought me a lot of healing and freedom.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.