Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63803 Topics
445533 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 16 of 17 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 >
Topic Options
#465486 - 05/19/14 12:49 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: victor-victim]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
This material has been moved from another location because it is more appropriate here:

I've read about an experiment of implanting electrodes nondestructively. It was done in the 1950's and 60s by a man named Jose Delgado. Delgado was inserting electrodes into brains experimentally. He worked on animals and humans. I think he might have done this to me when I was 13. I don't know this for certain but I think it's a possibility because it was during the time in which they experimented with me. I was told that I was going to be given a tonsillectomy at the hospital. I'm sure that it wasn't a tonsillectomy.

Delgado implanted electrodes in the brain of a bull. The electrical current applied to the electrode was controlled by a remote device, like the remote control for a TV. There is a video of him stepping into the bull ring, and the bull was starting to attack him. He pressed the remote button and the bull stopped in it's tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23pXqY3X6c8

On another occasion he implanted electrodes in the brain of an immature boy. This could be done then without opening the cranium. When the remote button was pressed, the boy immediately changed his sexual identity. He reported to the doctor that he wasn't sure he was a boy or a girl. He expressed a desire to be married to the doctor.

Puffer

This was reported in the book: Virtual Government. CIA Mind Control Operations In America by Alex Constantine, page 112.

#465487 - 05/19/14 12:53 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Photos and/or XRays of immature humans (children) being experimented on with embedded electrodes in their brains

Below is an X-Ray photo through a child's head showing the implanted electrodes. The electrodes in this case were inserted through the back side of the skull (occipital region). The electrodes are seen as black lines traversing the photo. The air tube which was put in during surgery is seen as a white object going through the throat. It can be verified that it was a child by the dental development. The child may have been from a 3rd world nation as evidenced by the existence of a severely eroded dental cavity.

Below: A boy after electrode implant surgery.

Shown above is a person with an attached apparatus for inserting electrodes (and microchips) through the nasal cavity and ethmoid sinus. This allowed the procedure to take place without any surgical incision and also allowed electrode implantation in deep brain areas without traversing the cerebrum. One survivor of MK Ultra experimentation is Carol Rutz, who has written an excellent book on what she experienced. It contains an explanation of the development of the electrode imiplantation. Carol Rutz' book is: Nation Betrayed.
http://www.amazon.com/Nation-Betrayed-Experiments-Performed-Annotated-ebook/dp/B005IDOXL6/

The more modern implantation of electrodes during surgery for Parkinson's disease. Note protective sheets to preserve sterility and the precision mechanical device which allowed the implantation of electrodes in precise places.

The men shown below working on an anesthetized subject are, on the left, Jose Delgado (who put electrodes in the brain of the bull), Center toward the rear is Dr. Wolff, On the right looking down at the subject, Sidney Gottlieb, the CIA head of Technical Services for about 20 years. He pioneered in the experimentation with LSD on children and military personnel. Obviously he's involved in the electrode implantation here. Far right wearing glasses is John Gittinger. Gittinger worked on personality testing.

An article about Sidney Gottlieb appeared in the New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/1999/03/10/us/sidney-gottlieb-80-dies-took-lsd-to-cia.html
Originally Posted By: NY Times

In the 1950's and early 1960's, the agency gave mind-altering drugs to hundreds of unsuspecting Americans in an effort to explore the possibilities of controlling human consciousness. Many of the human guinea pigs were mental patients, prisoners, drug addicts and prostitutes -- ''people who could not fight back,'' as one agency officer put it. In one case, a mental patient in Kentucky was dosed with LSD continuously for 174 days.

MK Ultra referred to "Mind Control"

Post moved from a previous location

Edited by pufferfish (05/19/14 09:15 AM)

#465488 - 05/19/14 12:55 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: On The Fringe
Just like the Nazi's but with better lies and PR.

Good point.

One of the cia's main operatives was a Nazi officer, Dr, Mengele, imported for that purpose after the war. It was called Project Paper Clip. Many, many Nazi scientists were secretly smuggled into the USA and their records were cleaned up and then they worked on everything from cia stuff to space program.

Dr. Mengele was known in Auschwitz as Dr. Death. In the US he worked on cia stuff. He was the main "experimenter" on Carol Rutz. He had an oddly twisted personality. He could in one minute befriend children in captivity and make them trust him, and the next minute he would turn and murder them. He went under various aliases, Dr. Black, Dr. White, Dr. Green, and Dr. Death ( sick ). He was interested in eugenics, or how to achieve a better "race". He was one of the "scientists" who did cruel experiments on living people.

Puffer

#465489 - 05/19/14 12:59 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

What is MK Ultra?

It can be described as an attempt to develop a super race.

Have you seen the 3rd part of the Bourne Supremacy where he's tortured to make him perfect? (It might be the Bourne Legacy)

Have you seen Clockwork Orange?

Have you seen the 300 sequel, where the boy is abused and sent out into the wild alone to make him a superior man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiUG52ZyHQ

Puffer

Post has been moved from another location.

#465490 - 05/19/14 01:00 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Duplicate post

Edited by pufferfish (05/19/14 01:01 AM)

#465493 - 05/19/14 05:50 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
victor-victim Offline

Loc: O Kanada
pufferfish,
this subject is important!
as you may have already seen,
i have posted quite a large amount of information and links on this topic…
corruption, conspiracy, and coverups!
politics, power, and pedophiles!

http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=432874

Stop the violence!
End the silence!

War
Love
Poetry

#465540 - 05/20/14 03:55 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: victor-victim]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

The experimenter Jose Delgado didn't believe that humans should have control of their own minds.

He might say to us, suppose you could control the behavior of the sexual predator?

See these readings:

http://io9.com/5871598/the-scientist-who-controlled-peoples-minds-with-fm-radio-frequencies

Originally Posted By: Keith Veronese

Jose Delgado performed experiments using permanent brain implants in bulls, primates, and humans beginning in the 1950s.
his long term goals for the manipulation of humans and society

http://www.biotele.com/delgado_%20ebook/chap11.htm

http://www.biotele.com/delgado_%20ebook/chap12.htm

Do you agree? Should the sexuality of a sexual predator be controlled by imiplanting a device in his (or her) brain? Should everybody's sexuality be controlled by a brain implant?

The experiments described here were said to be done on monkeys and laboratory animals. The first article mentioned however indicates that about 30 humans were subjected to the implantation experiments. Pufferfish thinks that the reporting has been skewed because Dr. Delgado had to return to Spain because he was being subjected to so many law suits from people who had received brain implants without their permission.

Pufferfish

Edited by pufferfish (05/20/14 04:44 PM)

#465720 - 05/23/14 10:59 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Here it is! This is a full x-ray of my head taken on May 19, 2014.

This is what it shows:
At the very top are the healed remnants of 2 burrholes. These are holes drilled under anesthetic. They are about the size of a dime. Then they were filled with dental cement which closed the wound. Descending from the 2 burrholes are 2 black strands, presumably of some type of wire. They have been wound together by human hands, showing they were not natural.

On the left is a very black island of black. This is the frontal sinus. It is normally open, as it is here. Except that there are 2 sets of wires extending into it through the bone. These wires are bright white, indicating they are of some type of metal. The metal had to be of a type that is not destroyed by the body in time. It might be gold wire or iridium. These wires extend posteriorly toward the opening which holds the pituitary gland where they are joined with 2 other sets of wires extending from the frontal lobe of the brain.

ON the bottom of the braincase are multi-layered strands of metallic wire. It is assumed that this wire traversed the hypothalamus and went past the "pleasure center" of the brain and other important centers concerned with emotion.

There are also a set of wires just above the upper teeth. They are in the maxillary sinus, which is open and represented by black here (this is normal). The wires extend front to back and tie in with wires to the hypothalamus. Other wires are within the ethmoid sinuses.

In the back of the skull (on the right) is another healed burr-hole which is lined with metal, possibly a wire coil. This object may exit the skull through the healed burr-hold in what may be a metallic antenna.

The bones of the backbone are easily seen descending from the skull. the Atlas is at the top and is bright white. Beneath it is the Axis, which has on it's rear a round disk which may be some kind of a solid state device.

This system was installed when I was 13 years old without my knowledge.

Pufferfish

Edited by pufferfish (05/24/14 01:11 AM)

#465734 - 05/24/14 01:39 PM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: pufferfish]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Photo of me at age 13

The CIA and MKUltra: I think they wanted to learn how to control people. They wanted to understand the brain and how it worked. They said that they were very afraid of the Soviet Union and this matter of mind control. In fact that's what MKUltra means: Mind Kontrol to the greatest extent. They used prisoners and military personnel but in some cases were able to access American children such as I was.

The head of OSS in CIA was Sidney Gottlieb. He was born with a club foot and he had a stutter. He was probably bullied in school. He hated God and wanted to show that he was more powerful than God. Gottlieb's picture is in this photo below. I believe the same 4 men were involved in working on me. The person unconscious on the table looks a lot like me but I have no definite proof that it was me. I was never told the nature of what was done, either before or after. Of course I never consented to what I didn't know. I had been told I was to have a tonsillectomy. I didn't have any nervous system impediments requiring surgery. I was supposed to take capsules for coagulation for 2 weeks before the surgery. Apparently it's a bloody operation.

The man leaning over the subject was Sidney Gottlieb. He has opened the unconscious guy's (perhaps me) mouth and was looking in it. I think that's because they were planning on using some apparatus which could insert devices through the nasal cavity so that they didn't have to make so many incisions through the skin. There is a picture of this device below. The man with the surgical cap on the left is Jose Delgado. He's the one who, in a well-publicized experiment, put electrodes in the bull's brain and controlled it with a remote control. In the middle and behind was Dr. Wolff. The man on the far right was Dr. Gottlieb's sidekick, Dr. Gittinger. This photo proves that all of these men worked together at the time I was subjected to this procedure.

Dr. Delgado was apparently the one who did most of the work on me, in installing the brain circuitry. He later worked at a major university (Yale). There are several books out either written by him or about him. See these references:

http://io9.com/5871598/the-scientist-who-controlled-peoples-minds-with-fm-radio-frequencies

http://www.amazon.com/Physical-Control-Psychocivilized-Society-Colophon/dp/0060902086/

http://www.amazon.com/Physical-Control-Mind-Psychocivilized-Society/dp/0060110163/

Jose Delgado put remote-controlled electrodes in another boy's brain. When he pressed the remote button and asked the boy if he was boy or girl, the boy switched his sexual orientation and thought he was a girl. He said he "loved" the experimenter and wanted to get married to him. I've read this account in several sources, including Delgado's own book. The question for me in this is, did Delgado and or the others "experiment" with my sexuality while I was under their control? I think the answer has to be "yes" because I have some memory of that and it seems to be born out in my behavior subsequent to the operation.

Those scientists were interested in arousing subjects sexually by using the imbedded electrodes. The electrode, or wire, was put on the septal region of the amygdala. I think they must have enjoyed having the control such that when they pressed the remote button the boy had an erection, and/or other sexual functions. I think they were interested in seeing the response of the boy to sexual stimulation as shown by EEG. It says in one book that they did it over and over. They wanted to see if they could make the boy have a erotic climax. They did it repeatedly. These statements can be verified from Delgado's own books and several others.

According to several books, they wanted to do the most incredible and weird stuff possible. Sexual stuff was not outside the parameters of their activity. They wanted to see if they could change the basic nature of a boy's brain and personality. There I was the most innocent boy on earth (not really) and they wanted to make me a pervert.

So this is what I think they did to me.
They put in wiring and electrodes
This consisted of drilling several holes in my skull under anesthetic.
They carefully installed platinum or gold wire, connecting various parts of my brain.
They raped my butt hole repeatedly and probably measured the EEG response
They may have had another boy in a separate room who would do sexual stuff while they read the responses. Then they could press the remote control and make come on to that boy until it became a habit. I think they might have done this.

They used hypnosis and/or drugs to try to make it so that I would forget the surgical aspects what they did. However they wanted the the sexual stimulation to remain part of my personality.

There were some pronounced and long-term effects on me:
After they were through:
- I couldn't talk for 3 or 3 1/2 years.
- I was much more depressed than before.
- I was a social outcast. I was much more withdrawn than before.
- I kept on sexually messing with my young friends.
- I was shunned at school / people saying I was a homo
- I was kicked off the football team in a public sort of way.
- My right eye became very nearsighted. It went from 20/20 to 20/400. I assume that was because some of the apparatus or its installation disturbed the eye tissue. This never recovered.
- I had much more trouble with strabismus. It was much more difficult to use my left and right eyes in a coordinated manner.
- I was given speech therapy and then child psychotherapy in Denver for my problems.

Twenty or so years after this surgery my mother asked about why I was different after that time. I still had not remembered these events and could not give a meaningful reply.

I'm sure that they must have done the same things to other boys not known to me.

I'm sure that this brain implant surgery did not make me more intelligent or proficient at anything. It guaranteed that everything I did thereafter was a challenge. I was much more depressed and less functional.

Pufferfish

Edited by pufferfish (06/16/14 07:41 PM)

#465761 - 05/25/14 07:27 AM Re: Johnny Gosch doc on MSNBC [Re: cant_remember]
TKC Offline

Loc: Australia
The site is truly disturbing. I wish nothing more than a quick end to the lives of people who sexually exploit children. It brought me to tears. I couldn't imagine losing my child to people like that and watch her like a hawk. I panic when she tumbles whilst trying to walk.

Page 16 of 17 < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.