Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 54 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63112 Topics
441358 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#41837 - 04/30/05 03:02 AM Is this the right group?
sophiesdad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
As is probably the case with many Male Survivors I have many issues regarding sexual preference/orientation confusion. Is this the right group to post questions to, or should I use the Gay Survivors group? Thanks.

#41838 - 04/30/05 03:16 AM Re: Is this the right group?
Rustam Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Hi welcome to the site,
those questions usually go in Sexual Identity Issues forum.

Welcome again.
Peter.

#41839 - 04/30/05 02:15 PM Re: Is this the right group?
sophiesdad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Thank you, Peter. I have posted to both groups because there are other issues involved. PLUS, the Sexual Identity group does not seem to have many members, postings or replies and I'm afraid that mine will go unanswered. Thank you.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.