Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
2 registered (Judith, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63362 Topics
443066 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#41735 - 07/29/02 04:35 PM Re: NOSMV poster needs artists and photos
getteddie Offline

Loc: Cub Hill, Md
Everyone,

I'm sorry to take my fear and anger about my past job out on this board and up coming poster...was going nuts not being able to talk to my lawyer because of the weekend and threats from my previous supervisor of being fired and not being able to get the disability that I'm insured for at work. Talked to my lawyer and he still says that the super is trying to trick me into coming back so they can fire me...and the disability will work out ok......But I still have thoughts that Male SA during childhood stops a lot of us from getting a good education because of panic attacks..PTSD..etc...a lot of us ...maybe a majority..will never be successful. In most cases..the poster child is all screwed up...showing the need for money...Maybe have a few other posters? I understand your point of showing that it can happen to anyone...guess that my idea is nuts because it would be showing people that no one wants to see.

Eddie

#41736 - 07/29/02 07:30 PM Re: NOSMV poster needs artists and photos
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Eddie
If we don't stand tall, proud and shouting from the rooftops - who will ?

Good luck with your employment blues man,
Lloydy \:\)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.