Newest Members
TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo, Laurie
12485 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (31), GregoryP (50), GregoryParcell (50), junior (54), KDW78 (36), nansogre (48)
Who's Online
4 registered (iaccus, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12485 Members
74 Forums
64148 Topics
447575 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 28 of 61 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61 >
Topic Options
#177052 - 08/29/07 09:54 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Lazarus]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
The best sound and warmth you can hear and feel from a child is his/her awareness and silliness

Coopstah

#178309 - 09/05/07 12:10 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: shadowkid]
copenbay Offline

Hi,

How about this one, Not all dishes will fit in the dishwasher standing up (neither will they get clean in any position, especially if the dispenser gets blocked).
Also, there's no easy defense when your sister(s) say, 'It's his' (corollary to Moms believe girls more than boys).
Also, a basketball can bounce high enough from 30 feet away to break a window (yes, I learned that one from experience, too).
Or, records do not make good frisbees.

P.S. -- Three of us used to drive Mom crazy by singing half-steps apart. It worked great because one of my sisters had perfect pitch and would just sing a half-step away from whichever note me or my brother chose, and then the third would find the other half-step.

Ed

#179073 - 09/07/07 08:46 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: copenbay]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
507. A good way to lose your sister as your ally is to get drunk with her boyfriend in front of NFL football on the night she thought she was going to see Dr Zhivago.

508. Saying "Guess you thought you were going to the movies, huh?" is not a good opening line for seeking forgiveness from Furious Sister.

509. Furious Sister will not clean up the oven for you after you made a mess in it with your cake mix made with Colt 45.

510. Furious Sisters don't understand how hilarious it is when a guy (her bf) starts throwing up over all the dishes in the kitchen sink.

511. You know you're screwed when you get up the next morning and discover 1) the mess in the house, 2) Mom and Dad will be back from vacation by lunchtime, 3) you're still drunk, 4) Furious Sister is still furious, and 5) Furious Sister is the only one who knows how to clean up but refuses to help.

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#179077 - 09/07/07 09:02 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
512 one of the best things in the world is a cuddly teddy bear and warm footie pj's fresh from the laundry.

M

#179090 - 09/07/07 11:02 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: MarkK]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hahaha. That, my bro bro, is why you don't piss off your sister.

I just bug mine a lot. \:\)

#179227 - 09/09/07 03:04 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: MarkK]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain
Originally Posted By: MarkK
512 one of the best things in the world is a cuddly teddy bear and warm footie pj's fresh from the laundry.

513. Footie PJs are really slippery on some floors and can slam you down hard.

#179231 - 09/09/07 04:31 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Still]
brokensoul Offline

I started reading this last night and all I can say is thanks guys I really needed to laugh and remember that there where some fun times growing up. I have not read through them all yet so forgive me if any of mine are a repeat.

514. A new bike left in the driveway overnight will likely get flattened by your fathers buick electra 225 when he leaves half awake in the morning.

515. When your cousins call you on the phone telling you should try this and it involves putting something(like six whole un-cracked eggs) in a new household invention namely a new microwave oven. Don't follow your instinct's that this is a bad idea by leaving them in the carton and tying a string around it. Then doing it anyway thinking you out smarted them.

516. Six un-cracked eggs in a carton tied closed and placed in a microwave oven and turned on will blow said oven 15 inches off the counter top and it will most likely not work again.

517. Your mother will not believe you when you tell her you did not blow up her new microwave while your rolling on the floor laughing.

Might add more later.

Take care all.

Brokensoul

#179375 - 09/09/07 11:01 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: brokensoul]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
518. The next best thing to ice skating is sock skating across the freshly waxed tile floors.

... until you run into the china hutch ...

#179393 - 09/10/07 07:34 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: MarkK]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

519. you feel so tough when you whip the kid down the street, you feel so embarrased when his big sister whips you for doing it .

#179397 - 09/10/07 08:04 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: shadowkid]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

520. It's usually not a good idea to shoot an arrow straight up into the air.

521. This rule also applies to lawn darts and anything that might be on fire.

522. They don't sell lawn darts anymore for a good reason.

523. Dawn dish soap was not made for automatic dishwashers.

524. The towels that were used to clean up the mess that was made by the Dawn dish soap in the automatic dishwashwer should not go into the automatic clothes washer.

525. There really should be a warning label on Dawn dish soap.

526. It is not a good idea to say an F-bomb in front of your parents even if you are just asking what it means.

527. The taste of Dawn dish soap never goes away.

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

Page 28 of 61 < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.