Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
4 registered (86, lapchinj, 2 invisible), 39 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63216 Topics
442042 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#416535 - 11/18/12 06:22 AM Was it worth the effort????? No, it wasn't...
WayTooConfused Offline

Loc: Florida
I find it so very funny, that in today's world where we do preach healing and dealing with events from our lives, and trying to move forward in a positive manner, that it doesn't mean very much to us the vicitim of such horrific abuse, that if no one believes you or takes no interest in what you are trying to accomplish while you are recovering: That "DEALING" with it doesn't seem to mean very much, especially when your seeking support from the ones you love so dearly.

Read my link/post below, and you may understand what I'm saying. Especially since I have no responses. It makes me wander if forgiving my attackers was worth the effort.
Sorry Bastards...You can kiss my ass!!!!
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=416118#Post416118

#416566 - 11/18/12 05:00 PM Re: Was it worth the effort????? No, it wasn't... [Re: WayTooConfused]
Candu Offline

Loc: Canada
The link you provided doesn't work for me. But yeah. The response I got was Oh my God. I would never have thought. But I really can't help you with this. Hell, I wasn't asking for help, just explaining what the hell was going on, more as a courtesy (I don't want to explain). The second individual I told was a more supportive though even though I won't take advantage of it. This was a work situation and things had degraded to a point where I felt I had to disclose or I would be gone shortly. Nothing to do with the military.

Thinking about it in my case, it was worth it. While it has permanantly change my relationship at work at least I'm still there and likely would not have been otherwise.

#416567 - 11/18/12 05:12 PM Re: Was it worth the effort????? No, it wasn't... [Re: WayTooConfused]
Candu Offline

Loc: Canada
I looked at a couple of your posts. My situation is nothing like your's. Be careful. And I hope the best for you.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.