Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443007 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#416431 - 11/16/12 11:41 AM Hi
mob01 Offline

Hey,

though I registered a while ago, havenīt been hanging around much...yah fine, the major issue was courage lol...very close friend of mine is here as well so thatīs how I got here...anyways not sure what else to put here so I guess thatīs it.

S

#416432 - 11/16/12 12:25 PM Re: Hi [Re: mob01]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hi S, welcome to MS smile!
Wow, you've made it, you were very brave, you have may hat off because of that! I hope you'll find support here, being part of this community has helped me a lot.
Be aware that you are not alone. Take some time and try to learn what is offered to us here, there are a lot different resources from chat to articles and books recommendations.
I hope I'll see you around, keep sharing with us!

Pero (Igor)

#416449 - 11/16/12 05:53 PM Re: Hi [Re: mob01]
newground Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: michigan
thanks for coming to hang out with us. sucks that we need to be here but it is so good to have a safe place
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville

#416460 - 11/16/12 11:07 PM Re: Hi [Re: mob01]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Originally Posted By: mob01
...anyways not sure what else to put here so I guess thatīs it.

What you put is just right for you where you are. There are no rules to recovery. Do it your way. Read the posts. And when you're ready post some of your own experience and feelings. You will find no judgement or criticism. Good luck and ask for help anytime you need it.

Jude
You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real"
Van Halen

#416648 - 11/19/12 06:04 PM Re: Hi [Re: mob01]
mob01 Offline

thanks a lot...

#416800 - 11/21/12 09:11 AM Re: Hi [Re: mob01]
Anomalous Offline
Greeter Coordinator
MaleSurvivor
Hi Mob,

Welcome to MS.

I am glad you have found this place of healing and support.

It takes a lot of courage to come to this site and even more courage to post. Do not underestimate how courageous you are.

However much or little you post or share is up to you. There isn't any pressure here. Everything you do here is at a pace that is comfortable for you.

Take your time and look around. You do not want to trigger yourself by reading too many posts at one time.

At your own pace, read the boards and wander into chat. The lounge (chat) is open 24 hours a day though it isn't always populated.

We also have moderated chats called Healing Circles. They meet on Sunday and Wednesday evenings at 9pm eastern time and one on Tuesday at 19:00 UTC (European and African time zone) which translates to 2 PM Eastern US time zone. The Healing Circle on Tuesdays is scheduled to resume in January.

Again, welcome to MS.

Anomalous

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.