Looking in the Bible on rape really pissed me off by the way. Gee, what shitty stories. Anyway, I was thinking last night and today and just thought, you know I have no faith and really don't think God will change anything outside of me and him talking. Before, there was no effort to fix it from 1992-2009 from him. Sorry, God, I just don't believe you'll do much of anything. Didn't before so why would I think he would now?

One of the reason was this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EJQJJdnL0

I saw her and said, I don't believe God will do that for me, and I'll gain all the other shit I lost. frown I'm just not like this woman. I have no faith he'll do it like he did for her. I saw this other lady on Oprah helping people like me and I thought, where was my help like that? It really just pissed me off.

I feel exactly like that woman that died so that fucking Levite asshole could live. I hate and despise that story. Burns me up inside.

Edited by phoenix321 (11/13/12 01:28 AM)
Edit Reason: add

A guy opens the front door and sees a snail on his doorstep. He picks up the snail and throws it across the street in a neighbor's yard. A year later, the guy opens the front door and the same snail is on his doorstep. The snail says, "What the f*ck was that about?"