Newest Members
Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss, JW1230
12363 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Em (36), I Want 2 Thrive (49), midwest (29), Miles (50), MrDon (50), smurfette (33)
Who's Online
3 registered (unhappycamper, 2 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12363 Members
74 Forums
63535 Topics
443892 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#416030 - 11/12/12 08:53 AM No one was there but me?
webelos Offline

Loc: in mountains both in my mind a...
Everywhere I look I can't find anyone who will confirm this happened. It is like there is this different person that I became for a moment in time who haunts me now. But no one in my real life seems to know anything about it. They all think I must be crazy to think this could have happened. So I am very confused - how could this be? I feel the abuse that happened but there isn't any evidence that I was ever there in the first place. Even the other boy that was there doesn't feel there was anything wrong at the time. Are there two sides to life?

#416032 - 11/12/12 10:13 AM Re: No one was there but me? [Re: webelos]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Webelos,

I, too, have no evidence of my abuse, and yet it is there, haunting me and hurting me and affecting my sexuality every day.

You are not alone.

Do not deny the feelings of hurt and loss that you have just because you can't find someone to confirm them.

Embrace your hurt self. Your pain is real and you are not crazy.

Cant

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.