Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
3 registered (cant_remember, Jude, 1 invisible), 55 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63111 Topics
441353 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#415963 - 11/11/12 08:43 PM Angels--are they helping us in ways we do not know
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Over the past week I have been blessed with divine support--from my Mom, to a wonderful priest and my brother who have helped me is so many ways through difficult times and to be able to go to the place of my abuse and return two days later to the same place to say goodbye to my Mom. This was sent to me--I believe the angels are working to help us heal

pssstttt, Hey you. Yeah i mean you. If you have taken a minute to read this. The angels have seen you struggling with something. The angels say its over. A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in angels send this message on. Please don't ignore it. You are being tested. The angels are going to fix two (big) things in your favor. If you believe in angels.

#416089 - 11/13/12 01:04 AM Re: Angels--are they helping us in ways we do not know [Re: KMCINVA]
crazy gecko Offline

I believe that my late wife was an Angel, sent to guide me out of the pit of self-destruction I had dug for myself.

Really. She was simply too good to be true. What woman will stay with a guy who flips between being too high to do anything, even have a proper conversation, and being aggressive, borderline abusive and constantly unfaithful... What woman takes back a guy who had chosen drugs over her more than once?

But she did. She picked up the pieces time and again. The one thing I am most proud of in my life, is the fact that I pulled myself together enough to be a good husband in the end.
You can play
-- Def Leppard

My Story, Part 2

My blog

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.