Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
7 registered (Bluedogone, cricket1007, jahfree, 4 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64163 Topics
447753 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#415387 - 11/05/12 10:02 AM UK Pedo Ring Investigation?
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Who knows if this is real, or another stage in a cover-up, but the headline from the UK's Guardian reads, "Tory Child Sex Ring Claim: Cameron Orders Urgent Investigation."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/nov/05/tory-child-sex-ring-claim

"At his monthly press conference, the Welsh first minister said the allegations were being taken very seriously by the Welsh government. Carwyn Jones called for victims of any alleged abuse who thought their complaints had not been dealt with properly to contact the police."

#415403 - 11/05/12 03:40 PM Re: UK Pedo Ring Investigation? [Re: cant_remember]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Here is the letter that MP Tom Watson has sent to PM David Cameron, regarding the UK elite pedo ring investigation:

http://www.tom-watson.co.uk/2012/11/letter-to-david-cameron-regarding-child-sex-abuse-investigation

Watson, apparently, is a long-standing foe of Rupert Murdoch and a co-author of "Dial M for Murdoch," which focuses on the phone-hacking scandal. So it would appear that A) this Watson guy is one of the good ones, and B) there might be some overlap between the pedo ring and other on-going British scandals.

#415404 - 11/05/12 04:04 PM Re: UK Pedo Ring Investigation? [Re: cant_remember]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I'm convinced that my abuser was in something of this nature in U.S. If I'm correct about this then he was so thorough in his abusive treatment and brain washing of boys that few witness other than myself are around to say so. My abuser bore a lot of similarities to Sandusky and other abusers. They were powerful people and very smooth in convincing people around them of their "goodness". They were able to carry on a whole realm of secret activities right under the noses of those around them.

Originally Posted By: Tom Watson Letter to David Cameron

Cutting through a concerted establishment cover-up requires meticulous, diligent, fearless commitment to uncover the truth, whomever it unmasks.

My advice to you as Prime Minister – and from one father to another – is that you need to order a special police investigation, outside the affected forces, with proper resources, to review all relevant police files and those of the intelligence services

I want to make another connection between the British investigation and events in the U.S.A. I believe that there are a lot of similarities between what is reported as pedophile-ring activities in Britain and those in the U.S.A. I make this claim because of abuse which I experienced. Such an investigation here would yield results.

The formerly secret Boy Scout files released a few weeks ago have very little in the way of records for the decade of the 1950's and even the 1960's. I think that most people, reading those records will assume that the absence of records for that time interval means that there were no infractions. However, it just means that they weren't reported. The following publication makes a statement about testimony from the 1950's which bears on what I have said:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/11/jerry_sandusky_scandal_one_yea.html

Quote:

Changes to the law likely won’t help many of the men who have recently come forward to say they were abused as far back as the 1950s, long before Sandusky....

They didn't see it because they didn't want to see it.

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (11/05/12 04:35 PM)

#415409 - 11/05/12 05:28 PM Re: UK Pedo Ring Investigation? [Re: cant_remember]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

Puffer,

I just had a conversation with a knowledgeable someone the other day about BSA, and she told me that the BSA communications department is on-board for being transparent for abuse related claims.

Therefore, I think you and other BSA'ers whose abusers were not listed in the mass file dump, I think you should draft a letter directly to BSA asking about your specific case, and if they don't cough it up for you... then perhaps a civil liberties attorney can shake it loose for you.

PM me or email me and I can help you with the letter.

Cant

#415410 - 11/05/12 05:31 PM Re: UK Pedo Ring Investigation? [Re: cant_remember]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

We could also file FOIA requests with the State Dept and CIA to ask them if they have records on UK-based pedo rings.

Anyone interested in helping with that, PM me.

#415591 - 11/07/12 11:33 AM Re: UK Pedo Ring Investigation? [Re: cant_remember]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

A victim is claiming a link between Jimmy Savile and the North Wales childrens home abuse that is linked to Lord McAlpine...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/c...se-scandal.html

This is a big step in exposing the links of the ring. The UK story appears to continue to develop, even as the investigation into Lord McAlpine seems to have been put on ice by "official inquiries."

#415592 - 11/07/12 12:00 PM Re: UK Pedo Ring Investigation? [Re: cant_remember]
KMCINVA Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

How sad--it seems csa is so rampant--and people deny it, or do not believe the victim. How many more lives have to be ruined until the world lifts its veil of ignorance and starts to believe the victims? I am so lost as to why this has to continued.

#415683 - 11/08/12 11:51 AM Re: UK Pedo Ring Investigation? [Re: cant_remember]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

UK PM David Cameron put on the hot seat by a UK TV morning show host. The pressure remains on the higher ups to expose the UK pedo ring:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics...is-Morning.html

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.