Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
5 registered (Obi, CafeMan, Bardo, 2 invisible), 34 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444541 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#415345 - 11/04/12 10:33 PM Joining Forces is now available!
Howard Fradkin, PhD Offline
WoR Facilitator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Columbus, OH
Hi all: I am thrilled to announce that my new book, Joining Forces: Empowering Male Survivors to Thrive, is now available in the MaleSurvivor bookstore through Amazon, (and you'll help MS by contributions from Amazon) or at HayHouse.com or Barnesandnoble.com It is my deepest hope that you'll find it a useful resource to help promote your healing, and provide you hope that not only can you survive, but you can also move toward thriving. If you want to learn more about it before purchasing, feel free to visit my website at howardfradkin.com
Howard Fradkin, Ph.D., Co-Chair, MaleSurvivor Weekends of Recovery and Advisory Board Member

#415402 - 11/05/12 01:35 PM Re: Joining Forces is now available! [Re: Howard Fradkin, PhD]
1islandboy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: washington
Little nuggets of wisdom. Thats what I call them.

Let me back up. Thank you for your book, and thank you for your time.

Speaking of time, (personally started back in '73-'74) and there were no resources. (specifically male resources).

I was just a boy, lost in the fog...and now I am just a bookworm collecting little nuggets...

Need You Now (Plumb)

island

#450377 - 10/16/13 05:07 PM Re: Joining Forces is now available! [Re: Howard Fradkin, PhD]
nomorevic Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina
Thank you for your book! I am using it as prep for the Weekend of Recovery.

Kind regards,
NMV

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.