Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beluga (64), Isreal101 (65), Phil Sober (41), phil1973 (41), Teddy Bear (63)
Who's Online
8 registered (dan_in_newengland, Obi, kcinohio, aniceguy, 3 invisible), 40 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63645 Topics
444498 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#415255 - 11/04/12 01:55 AM Nope.
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
I haven't got a fucking clue. I'm just a stupid little retarded duck that can't hear and can't see bumping retardedly into others with the daffy duck voice "Pardon me. Excuse me".

No connections to anyone, no ability to connect, and no clue as to what I'm doing wrong.

Fooled too many times to count. My heart is black.

I'm ready to die. God please take me.

Loving Kindness Meditation will dramatically improve your spirits; give it a try for just 3 days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7cpV7ERsM

#415262 - 11/04/12 02:18 AM Re: Nope. [Re: Magellan]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey D,
you were more than successful ion connecting to many of us here, please take that into account.
Yes, it is terrible difficult sometimes to overcome our obstacles and negative self image... Sometimes all look just too negative frown
I'm sorry man. When I'm caught in similar whirlpool it hurts me to know that it is not that I'm doing anything wrong bur rather it looks like everything is just happening by itself. Hopefully many times other people are not at all aware of my negative thoughts, those are moments when I've been awaken and trying to move from my "head".
What makes you to move from it, can you think?
Walking in nature is doing wonders for me...

Pero

#415264 - 11/04/12 02:27 AM Re: Nope. [Re: Magellan]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
D -- You're connected to ME. PM me if u wanna talk about what's going on.

#415267 - 11/04/12 03:43 AM Re: Nope. [Re: Magellan]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
D - you are certainly not describing the man i know.

you are much better than you think.

i wish you could value yourself as we esteem, respect and love you.

lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#415268 - 11/04/12 06:13 AM Re: Nope. [Re: Magellan]
Aptrick Offline

Loc: Nashville,Tennessee
I am nobody, I am nothing, but i know that you are constantly helping others with kind and helpful wisdom. I read the posts on the discussion board almost daily and you are posting in most of them. I am sorry for whatever has happened but please believe that THIS MOMENT WILL PASS. Your heart can not be dark; it couldn't hurt so deeply if it was. From those of us who still sit in the shadows, I promise you do connect and you do know what you are doing/ saying. The fault is on their side, do them the courtesy of letting them keep it.

#415271 - 11/04/12 06:28 AM Re: Nope. [Re: Aptrick]
Jude Offline

Loc: New England
Originally Posted By: Aptrick
...please believe that THIS MOMENT WILL PASS. Your heart can not be dark; it couldn't hurt so deeply if it was.

Amen to that man. Please don't leave us.
But I won't back down.
Tom Petty

#415279 - 11/04/12 08:18 AM Re: Nope. [Re: Magellan]
Casmir213 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northeast, USA
Magellan,

I'm sorry you are in such pain. You have people here who care about you. Please continue to post and let us know how you are doing. I hope that you can come out on the other side of this terrible pain with renewed strength and hope. You are worth the effort. Please believe that.

Caz

WoR Alumnus - Hope Springs, OH, October 2009

My avatar is the farmhouse at the Hope Spring, OH WoR. It's a nice place.

#415280 - 11/04/12 08:25 AM Re: Nope. [Re: Magellan]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA
Magellan,

Right after I joined MS you posted:
"Welcome to the forum, and wow, you're off to a great start. Keep posting, keep asking questions, and I recommend reading a lot as well. You will discover a vast untapped reservoir of self knowledge by being here and interacting with us."

Please continue to tap this reservoir. It is here for all of us...newbies and veterans alike.

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#415322 - 11/04/12 08:11 PM Re: Nope. [Re: Magellan]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Sorry folks. I had a major PTSD episode when I wrote this. I appreciate the kind replies and support.

Trigger: Not hearing from someone I care about for a couple days. This has been a life long issue, and I don't know how to resolve it.

Thank you for the kind words and affirmative replies. I do appreciate them.

D

Loving Kindness Meditation will dramatically improve your spirits; give it a try for just 3 days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7cpV7ERsM

#415416 - 11/05/12 06:09 PM Re: Nope. [Re: Magellan]
Letourski Offline

Loc: Canada
Magellan,

I have felt like that very recently. I developed strong feelings for someone last fall and when things fell through I was devastated. In hindsight, my feelings were toxic and I could not for the life of me let go of this constant need to hear from her. I felt so insecure when I didn't. My self image was in the dumps. I am still reflecting on the whole thing and trying to sort it out.

Not hearing from her triggers me, and hearing her trigger me as well. I am just afraid of my feelings ending up all over the place. Heal well bro.

Daniel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.