Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, genedebs, 2 invisible), 32 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63649 Topics
444527 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#415298 - 11/04/12 04:19 PM I showed my penis to boys
DarkHadou Offline

when I was a boy myself, I was in 3rd grade in the locker room before gym, I showed one of them that the foreskin can go up and down and he was amazed, but I was surprised because I thought he already knew, I was being abused during this time, then he told and another boy asked to see so I showed and he was also surprised, I think the reason why I did it is to see if they were experiencing the same thing I was, I feel disgusted because this is not who I am (28 I am now), is this considered abuse what I did?

#415299 - 11/04/12 04:26 PM Re: I showed my penis to boys [Re: DarkHadou]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey man please take it easy, you did something what all males do. It wasn't abuse.

And when we are talking about foreskin going down, I was lucky that my parents learned me to do it since I was kid.

So please think more like you learned them something that could be very helpful and that they needed to hear for their own good. Many men have serious problems if they never tried it.

Pero

#415300 - 11/04/12 04:29 PM Re: I showed my penis to boys [Re: peroperic2009]
DarkHadou Offline

Originally Posted By: peroperic2009
Hey man please take it easy, you did something what all males do. It wasn't abuse.

And when we are talking about foreskin going down, I was lucky that my parents learned me to do it since I was kid.

So please think more like you learned them something that could be very helpful and that they needed to hear for their own good. Many men have serious problems if they never tried it.

Pero

I learned it from the abuse, what do you mean your parents taught you this?

#415303 - 11/04/12 04:59 PM Re: I showed my penis to boys [Re: DarkHadou]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well my mum explained to me (and my twin bro) that I need to do it from time to time like kind of exercise to make my foreskin capable of stretching enough so it can be pulled down and that some men can have problems with it if not circumstanced and never tried it (I'm coming from nation where the most men are not circumstanced). Nothing abusive or related to masturbation, simply related to health issues and I as kid have seen it purely like that.

#415311 - 11/04/12 05:58 PM Re: I showed my penis to boys [Re: peroperic2009]
DarkHadou Offline

Originally Posted By: peroperic2009
Well my mum explained to me (and my twin bro) that I need to do it from time to time like kind of exercise to make my foreskin capable of stretching enough so it can be pulled down and that some men can have problems with it if not circumstanced and never tried it (I'm coming from nation where the most men are not circumstanced). Nothing abusive or related to masturbation, simply related to health issues and I as kid have seen it purely like that.

I wasn't circumcised either, what happens if that skin is never pulled down? stretching it back and forth will make you find out about masturbation still and I'm sure your mom knew this still

#415313 - 11/04/12 06:20 PM Re: I showed my penis to boys [Re: DarkHadou]
Suwanee Offline
Greeter
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Southeast USA

-Signs and traces left in stone
Ruins of a past unknown-

#415315 - 11/04/12 06:36 PM Re: I showed my penis to boys [Re: DarkHadou]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well I felt already that I've been too explicit here. I know that must be very important matter for you but I don't have any negative memories connected to all this.
My mum certainly knew what masturbation is, but she was never abusive and never sexual towards us kids. I'm coming from touching and very warm culture comparing to US which is on opposite side of spectrum (the coldest non touching culture as I know), we kids and our parents never have any confusion about sharing emotions or touching. It never includes sexual feelings and we (as kids and later as adults) are never in doubt about it. It is much different environment than what I can read here, much safer and much more human, but off course abuse is happening here also. So this is frame let's say, my mum tried to be very protective and to help me as much as possible, so she gave me instructions and after some time checked if I tried it and asked if I had problems, she did it with caring and love, she was concerned would I have health issue later in my life.
She told me carefully to do it once or twice at time. And as my foreskin was not stretched I couldn't do it easily and not like masturbation. With time I figured that it become easier for me to do it.

"Phimosis, from the Greek phimos, is a condition where, in men, the foreskin cannot be fully retracted over the glans penis."

In such cases during erection or sex foreskin can crack which could be very painful. I know for my friend who has had such condition and he was in some problems because of it.

Beside all that, later and non connected to this story I've learned to masturbate.

I hope I answered to all your questions.

Pero

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.