Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
3 registered (Itchy Feet, Sonata1, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447615 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#415039 - 11/02/12 12:13 AM Moving beyond
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hey guys,
I am truly realizing that this EMDR is the real deal. I wish everyone would look into it. There is such a release of pent up rage, aggression and emotions. I am just truly amazed by it. You guys have really been awesome on helping me thru some hard times and I have truly learned a lot just by reading your posts. I really try to stay positive thru my recovery. Thru all of my knee surgeries if I would have sat on the couch and just hoped my knee better then I wouldn't have been able to recover. I am so grateful for all of you guys and I know some of us didn't see eye to eye on certain things but that is ok. Not everyone does. The fact that we still helped each other and accepted our differences shows our determination and willingness to help. I am also grateful for the family and friends and their willing to help and get help for their family member. I am so sorry for the pain and torture that all you guys and myself went thru. I am just a nothing country boy from Alabama and I am the first to say that I don't have all the answers. I do want to say this and I am saying this with the utmost respect for everyone. I thought this and it is the way I am trying to be in my recovery. When I get hungry and I want to eat I have two options. I can stay where I am at and wish I could eat something or I can get up and go make me something. Now I know that this recovery is way more complexed than that but I want that same mind set. I don't wanna stay hungry. I don't need to know all the why's of the past, the past is done and I am looking to the future. I do know that everyone in the world has ups and downs and gets upset about small things also. I know that I can not blame everything wrong with my life present and future on my CSA. I wish everyone here the best in there recovery and know that I am praying for y'all daily. But for now I feel it is time for me to move beyond. So I say again, thank you and God bless and best in recovery fellas.
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#415047 - 11/02/12 01:27 AM Re: Moving beyond [Re: Country]
Farmer Boy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Australia
Wow Country

That is Great!!!!

All the best Bro!!!

Your voice will be missed.

#415186 - 11/03/12 05:13 AM Re: Moving beyond [Re: Country]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
Country -

i'll miss you, brother!

all the best wishes

and prayers for your continued progress and healing!!!

Lee
Now I know my life has meaning
Now I see myself as I am, feeling very free...
When my tears have come to an end I will understand
What I left behind: a part of me. Chicago

#415261 - 11/04/12 02:09 AM Re: Moving beyond [Re: Country]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Those are great news Country, I wish you best with your recovery/journey!
Please don't forget us, we will miss you smile

Pero

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.