Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
3 registered (Rich1967, Logan, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64031 Topics
446838 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#414180 - 10/24/12 04:46 PM Something good
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio

#414205 - 10/24/12 10:36 PM Re: Something good [Re: blacken]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my fraternal brother,

Being a resident of an orphanage/Home way back in the 40's & 50's, we boys either full orphans or like me an unwanted & abused boy.

Had a place to stay, be loved & cared for. At that time I was 10 year old boy. I was born gay & I was living in a Catholic institution.

All this boy ever wanted was someone to love, care for & protect him.

There are hundreds of kids here in the USA in orphanages/Homes, that sure could use the love, nurturing & hope from two fathers.

For me seeing those video's bring back some strong memories.

I thank you for posting them.

Wishing you well in healing my brother.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness, into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.

Pete..Irishmoose.
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#414361 - 10/26/12 11:24 AM Re: Something good [Re: blacken]
1lifenow Offline

Loc: west coast
Awesome

thanks for posting something so positive. Its just so easy to get caught up in the negative bs. Petercorbett, thanks for you post. Its never possible to truly understand what you went thru and how much you never had the opportunity to gain. So in the end we can only be open to the possibility of love.

For all of us, Its not an easy task to be open when you have been closed down both as a survivor and as a gay kid struggling to make sense of the fact that your inner world does not match the outer world your born into. Its only much later that you can see that you are not alone. Its never too late but some days it sure feels like it.

thanks blacken

you made my day. funny i did not see those youtube vids in leviticus. i will write a letter to the editor : )

WoR Barrie 2011

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.