Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, midnight51), 30 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445337 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#414019 - 10/23/12 12:29 AM Its all a joke
nevragan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NC
So far life is one big joke. The same goes for people. Who the hell wants to put up with this on a daily basis? I keep praying for an aneurysm. Maybe tomorrow I'll get that wish. Till then the agony continues.

#414023 - 10/23/12 12:49 AM Re: Its all a joke [Re: nevragan]
Country Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hey bro. I know I have sure felt this same way before. You are def not alone in this. I wish you the best and hope this surely doesn't happen. You are here for a reason and I hope you can overcome this feeling. Stay strong brother
Ephesians 6:13

Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ephesians 5:25

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

#414076 - 10/23/12 03:04 PM Re: Its all a joke [Re: nevragan]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
Hang on..pm me okay.
(((doug hug)))
"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#414077 - 10/23/12 03:06 PM Re: Its all a joke [Re: nevragan]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
I feel like its all a big joke, too.

I just wish I could understand the punchline.

Loving Kindness Meditation will dramatically improve your spirits; give it a try for just 3 days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7cpV7ERsM

#414092 - 10/23/12 07:12 PM Re: Its all a joke [Re: nevragan]
nevragan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NC
There isn't a punchline unless you consider being there at everyone's disposal. This world is a fucking joke. The only time people give a shit is when your there to get them what they want. Other than that, you could drop off the earth and they will go find the next one to use. I'm tired of being a number to people. When I need something, nobody gives a damn but they sure make a big deal of how much you inconvenience them if you ask. Oh how dare you ask for anything? Your Way out of line for doing that! I'm tired being lowest on the totem pole and getting shit on. It's happened with family, work, strangers and even people here. As far as I can say, the world can kiss my ass! You need me more than I need you.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.