Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
2 registered (BDD, Suwanee), 26 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63215 Topics
442040 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#413916 - 10/22/12 04:53 AM CAN ANYONE HELP THESE TWO BOYS
confusion4life Offline

Loc: Italy
dear friends,

i chose to ask you for help because of a woman i know personally but met here on MS. her name here is alovingmom.
she has two small boys, both abused by the father, the bigger one also raped. the father was also violent to her, also in the pregnancy. she is a black woman living in the UK. the husband is white and a UK citizen with german genetics. his whole family is seriously crazy. she came from africa to the uk. she met him in africa and he took her there. she was in love, hoped for a better life and he made sure she never had any more contact with her original family. she cant go back there. the kids are mixed kids, two really cute little boys. the father then abused the boys and the older boy told his mother. she left the house with the two kids the same day. she got psychological help for the boy. the older one is 6 now and the younger one is 3 since summer.
it was very hard for her to get out of this relation, she had to stay in a womans shelter and then in a homeless shelter and has no money except of the social money she gets (and some help from me).

the problem is as follows:
the father claims the children. he is a doctor. the mother reported the abuse to the police in england/ london and they didnt take her seriously...said the kids are too small, so no evidence and same like no witness. there was no actual case and the father then turned the whole thing around, saying that the mother just wants to take the kids away from him. another court then (family court) forced her to let the two boys go to the fathers house on every second weekend and he has the right on the kids. she (of course) violated this judgement as she was scared that he rapes her two little boys again. then the father kept on draggin her to the court and won a lot of cases, to the extend that the social services came and actually wanted to take the kids away from her into the hands of the father/ perpetrator. the social office though did understand her and due to what she said, the started the whole court thing again. over this whole strees, plus the divorce, she simply had no money left. due to moving out of the house, she lost her job as well plus she cant work alone with those two little boys, that is simply impossible. plus she is all the time scared that he goes and grabs the boys as the court said he coudl, as he has the right.
now in all this fight, the judge forced her to have the boys evaluated by a psychiatrist. she says the judge is a pedophile who is in contact with her ex husband who is also a pedophile of course. the judge sent her to a certain psychiatrist:
http://whoiseiaasen.wordpress.com/tag/dr-eia-asen/

exactly THIS guy.
she is totally finished off for obvious reasons and KNOWS she will lose her kids into the hands of the pedophile father, so that then the judge and the psychiatist can get hold of those two little boys for further abuse. the father would pimp them out to the other two pedophiles.

i know the story seems totally unbelievable, but first of all, when i was in london, i met the woman and the children. she is a very very caring and loving mother. the children are not easy to handle (confused and loud, crying and insecure, shy and just a mess) but she handles them totally loving and caring. she protects them with all that she has even with her life (she suspects him to be able to kill her).
the second thing i have seen is a few of those court decisions, which are simply rediculous. one actually says, as there is NO PROOF of CSA form the fathers side, the law treats him as innocent and therefore the father has a right on the children (the children get totally aggressive but run into corners for hiding when the see the father).
what i have also seen is that she tries her totally best to protect her kids but she is at the end, she cant do anymore, they are all finishing her off. now she is trying to get information from germany against that psychiatrist, just to be allowed to go to any other one for the kids evaluation by court.
all sides seem to be against those two little boys and she is SURE they will be pimped out by the father IF she doesnt somehow with some miracle win this thing.

now my question:
does anyone of you have any idea on how to help her (i do the money part). any ideas on how she could leave the UK and get into any other place somehow legally, maybe with different names for her and the boys. she really needs to go from there!!! this just wont end. she is a very strong woman but everything has its limits.
anyone of you know how a uk person could get away from there, without being called back by law. all she wants is her kids to be safe and she would do it, even if she had to die over it.

any of you has any ideas - please let me know.

thank you,
ela

#413917 - 10/22/12 05:32 AM Re: CAN ANYONE HELP THESE TWO BOYS [Re: confusion4life]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hi Ela,
that story is more than true, I'm sure about that and I've found some more than shocking facts about UK.
UK society is one of the cruelest toward children and coldest in all world frown
It is unbelievable what is happening there this very moment frown
Courts that deal with children in UK are working in secrecy keeping privacy of children. In realty that means that is almost impossible to beat system if someone is in position like lovingmom and her sons and that many abusers are using it in their favor and plus social workers many times are so intensive that sometimes they treat some kids like objects. Same goes to police, health care and all possible levels of society. I don't have to add that such circumstances are heaven on earth for abusers and pedophiles.
Many children are taken from their mums without any sufficinet reason.
The society is by cultural means so cruel and heartless that it beyond imagination.
Here is one article about issue:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/95453...-snatching.html
Sad true is that this system works in unhealthy way for all children in UK not just for children from mixed marriages or forefingers living in UK frown

I'll pray for that mum and their sons with hope for some postive change frown

Pero

#413943 - 10/22/12 11:12 AM Re: CAN ANYONE HELP THESE TWO BOYS [Re: confusion4life]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
My Suggestion would be to go to the press, at the moment with the Jerry Saville case being very hot in the news at the moment.
If the people don't want to work through the courts then play it out in the news.
Ask her to write to the various papers and see if they will do the story.

Other than that I do not have the illicit contacts to get new papers but can make arraignments for her to move to South Africa if she wants.

This is a very sad story and I would go to the papers first, it might slot in with the current story on Jerry Saville. Try it

Heal well
Martin

#413969 - 10/22/12 03:15 PM Re: CAN ANYONE HELP THESE TWO BOYS [Re: whome]
confusion4life Offline

dear martin,
thank you for reading and thank you for caring.
she cant even go to the press because the husband already got a court order against her "ruining his name!!!".
really, this UK seems to be a crazy place and as pero said: heaven for pedophiles.
i will give her your MS name and i think she just needs all the help she can get from anywhere. who knows south africa is the solution to this, at least for some time.
thank you tons!

ela

#413971 - 10/22/12 03:23 PM Re: CAN ANYONE HELP THESE TWO BOYS [Re: peroperic2009]
confusion4life Offline

yes, unfortunately you are right again. its just so horrible. maybe its because those people there before also conquered almost the entire planet. that takes a lot of cruelness as well.
thank you for supporting her, she will read this as well and see that she is not alone.

thank you
ela

#414009 - 10/22/12 11:19 PM Re: CAN ANYONE HELP THESE TWO BOYS [Re: confusion4life]
didi Offline

Loc: USA
Try reaching out to this group of Awesome, caring people.
http://bacaworld.org/chapters/

#414026 - 10/23/12 01:28 AM Re: CAN ANYONE HELP THESE TWO BOYS [Re: confusion4life]
crazy gecko Offline

Originally Posted By: confusion4life
she cant even go to the press because the husband already got a court order against her "ruining his name!!!".

What if a friend of hers went to the press? He gagged her, but surely he can't gag everyone she's ever spoken to?
You can play
-- Def Leppard

My Story, Part 2

My blog

#414030 - 10/23/12 02:41 AM Re: CAN ANYONE HELP THESE TWO BOYS [Re: crazy gecko]
confusion4life Offline

wont they still sue her for speaking to e.g. me? i dont have a problem going right up to bbc, anyway, as already said, the savile case is perfect timing..for the whole lot of the pedo uk as well, it could surely help.

#414031 - 10/23/12 02:55 AM Re: CAN ANYONE HELP THESE TWO BOYS [Re: didi]
confusion4life Offline

thank you for that advice smile see! thats why its good asking many instead of just thinking alone! thank you!!!

#414032 - 10/23/12 03:03 AM Re: CAN ANYONE HELP THESE TWO BOYS [Re: confusion4life]
crazy gecko Offline

Originally Posted By: confusion4life
wont they still sue her for speaking to e.g. me? i dont have a problem going right up to bbc, anyway, as already said, the savile case is perfect timing..for the whole lot of the pedo uk as well, it could surely help.

I'm not sure exactly what the law states, but didn't she speak to you before he got the gagging order? wink
You can play
-- Def Leppard

My Story, Part 2

My blog

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.