Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441810 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#413758 - 10/20/12 03:19 PM She should say something about it
DarkHadou Offline

about my dad's sexuality, he sexually abused me, had sex with me, intercourse, oral, everything, I performed intercourse on him, probably around age 10 it started, that specific sexual act, the abuse by him started at 6 until 12. She thought I was gay, told me it was wrong. So why isn't she saying anything about my dad's sexuality? He had sex with me, a male, isn't he considered bisexual? pedophilia is NOT a sexuality. Technically he is bisexual, he was sexually attracted to me and had sex with me and also with my mom, and I'm gay?

Edited by DarkHadou (10/20/12 03:25 PM)

#413761 - 10/20/12 04:06 PM Re: She should say something about it [Re: DarkHadou]
Letourski Offline

Loc: Canada
Sexually engaging a child is not an expression of sexuality. It is sexual abuse. Pedophilia is not gender specific and is characterized by an attraction to children. The child's gender is of little importance. Using labels like gay, straight, or bisexual will only hinder your recovery journey. Sexual abuse complicates and distorts our sexuality, but make no mistake about it healthy sexuality and sexual abuse (pedophilia) are diametrically opposed. A wise man said here once, "labels are for cans". Heal well friend.

Sincerely,

Daniel

#413762 - 10/20/12 04:08 PM Re: She should say something about it [Re: DarkHadou]
DarkHadou Offline

sexuality is not limited to age, nobody said anything about recovery

#413764 - 10/20/12 05:00 PM Re: She should say something about it [Re: DarkHadou]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

DH,

Your mother could have been an enabler or just in denial. In any case, she appears to be projecting onto you the things that she would rather not admit about your father and therefore herself.

You see, if it's *you* that's gay, then that explains it... in her mind. If not, then she has to deal with the reality that she harbored a monster for years and failed to protect her child.

Or, at least that's the way I see it.

Cant

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.