Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
9 registered (0128, iaccus, outis, BraveFalcon, Cthulhu, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64191 Topics
447939 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#413106 - 10/14/12 05:37 PM Was I Raped?
jls Offline

I've spoken here at length about the forms of sexual abuse that I experienced as a boy but anal penetration is not one of them, that I can recall anyway. However, as a teen I once ended up at this party and was the only kid there. Everyone else there were adults who provided me with lots of alcohol and needless to say I got super drunk. I blacked out and remembered nothing more until the morning where I woke up in the bedroom of the hotel room not knowing how I got there. Upon getting up to go to the bathroom my behind didn't feel right and it felt like there was liquid seeping out. There was also a bunch of writing written all over my lower back which I couldn't make out due to it being smudged but it disturbed me that someone had done this to me all the same. As far as what had happened to my backside I tried to chalk it up to my bowels being in bad shape from being hung over but as I work on my other csa recovery I can't help but wonder more and more about what really happened that night.

#413156 - 10/15/12 08:07 AM Re: Was I Raped? [Re: jls]
cant_remember Offline
MaleSurvivor

I think you are answering your own question here. Trust your instincts.

#413374 - 10/17/12 03:26 AM Re: Was I Raped? [Re: jls]
Mart Offline

I think so. yes.

#413375 - 10/17/12 03:32 AM Re: Was I Raped? [Re: jls]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Your memories are kind of triggering for me and I'm afraid that your thoughts have some grounds frown

Pero

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.