Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cards (33), korbin2003 (39), Rosemary (53), Zebra (47)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, 3 invisible), 78 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63214 Topics
442029 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#413128 - 10/14/12 11:08 PM Koveri is going home.
Undefeated Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
A friend of mine that has participated on this forum is in hospice care. He isn't expected to live very long at all. He's been a great guy, a huge source of encouragement and support to me. Since he last posted on this forum, he's made enormous strides in his healing. I'm feeling very sad, knowing I can't call him up on the phone and hear his cheerful voice. This is the link to his profile:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=3645
I know I will see him in eternity, but I am missing him very much. frown Our loss, Heaven's gain!

#413141 - 10/15/12 01:49 AM Re: Koveri is going home. [Re: Undefeated]
RunningOnEmpty Offline

Loc: georgia
Even though he is going to a place where there is no more pain and suffering, it is still hard to let go. My thoughts are with you. It's so hard when we lose people we care about.

#413167 - 10/15/12 10:24 AM Re: Koveri is going home. [Re: Undefeated]
traveler Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: somewhere in Africa
can't find the right words
- but my heart and prayers are with you and him.

lee
and though badly hurt at times, we are not destroyed.
- Paul, II Cor 4:8-9

#413196 - 10/15/12 03:51 PM Re: Koveri has gone home. [Re: Undefeated]
Undefeated Offline

Thanks RunninOnEmpty and traveler! I am missing him so much, but thankful he knew the Lord and is home now. His pain and suffering is over and he finally has complete and lasting healing from the the stuff that's happened to him in this life.

He hasn't posted here since March of 2008,so it's hard to get a complete picture of how his life went after that. He had gown and healed so much in the past couple of years that it's hard to imagine. He was a strong man and he was a huge source of encouragement to me. I will never, ever forget him.

If you do remember to pray for Koveri, please pray for his wife and family. His last wishes were that people would pray for his wife.

Thanks!

Edited by Undefeated (10/15/12 08:53 PM)

#413207 - 10/15/12 05:09 PM Re: Koveri is going home. [Re: Undefeated]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
I'm sorry to hear about your loss Undefeated, don't know what to say frown
Your words about your friend Koveri are so inspiring for us other survivors, I hope he can see it somehow, and I hope that we will follow his way trough healing.
I'll have him in my prayers as well as his wife and family.

Pero

#413223 - 10/15/12 08:50 PM Re: Koveri has gone home. [Re: peroperic2009]
Undefeated Offline

Thanks Pero! I find comfort in knowing he is home with the Lord now and has no more pain, suffering or sadness. I am concerned about his wife, but I know she too is in the Lord's hands.

As for Koveri seeing my words, I think he knows. Even if he's unable to see what is said now, I had a good opportunity to tell him how much I loved him and thought of him the past several weeks. I am thankful I had the chance to say goodbye. He had gone through a lot in life, but it gave him the ability to understand others (like me), and to show grace and compassion.

Edited by Undefeated (10/15/12 08:53 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.