Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
3 registered (bcl092, bluesky, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63571 Topics
444156 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 6 of 16 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#414526 - 10/28/12 03:50 AM Re: HIV, Shingles...and CSA [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Florida
Thanks again for the laff Jeff.

Pizza Legs

#414655 - 10/29/12 03:19 PM Re: HIV, Shingles...and CSA [Re: Lancer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Lancer, thanks for bringing that Felix guy again. That is something the most hilarious I've ever heard, I can't stop laughing, thanks man, you made my day smile!

Pero

#414783 - 10/30/12 06:50 PM Re: HIV, Shingles...and CSA [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

You might enjoy some insight the T gave me today on the Felix video, Pero, and why it appeals. Seems obvious after the fact. He noted that the whole thing isn't unlike this CSA journey on which I embarked several months ago.

One reason I perhaps enjoy this audio version of the video so much is that it's a very good expression of what I've experienced. For that matter, what most of us on MS experience as we deal with this.

As I did years ago dealing with codep issues, I jumped right into this. And it's not as though I did it with eyes closed. Like Felix, well, it required courage. To wit: "Awwwww....geezus f*^#k!" Like Felix, I knew this could be rough. Indeed, it has been.

I dunno if I can carry the comparison much further. Well, I've landed intact...for now. Interesting to watch the vid again with that in mind.

Pain still comes and goes on the leg. I'm okay most of the day, but this evening is rougher than usual. Dammit. Bitch, bitch, bitch, gripe, gripe, gripe. Experience says I still have a few weeks of this sh*t gradually subsiding.

#414832 - 10/31/12 05:22 AM Re: HIV, Shingles...and CSA [Re: Lancer]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Lancer,
that is interesting and so cool insight, free fall from universe to Earth, wow smile!

I'm sorry to hear about pain in your leg, are we talking about pizza legs wink ?
I hope soon you'll healed completely. Must say that if shingles did not appear we would probably wait more for your humorous and the strongest side to be shown, thanks man for sharing with us wink!

Pero

#414834 - 10/31/12 05:57 AM Re: HIV, Shingles...and CSA [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Addendum on the parallel that really made me feel good, Pero. In the middle of the vid there's a group of people (his family and friends) applauding him. Love carrying that image with me.

#414894 - 10/31/12 04:10 PM Re: HIV, Shingles...and CSA [Re: lapchinj]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I'm enjoying this thread.

Lapchinj, how is your house now? I've been concerned.

Still? Is your house still there? (sorry, bad pun)

I have certain problems with grammar and spelling from time to time. It's because I was supposed to be learning those things in school but my mind was in absentia because of some current abuse. The things I missed were supposed to be learned during those times. Otherwise I would be perfect ( smile )

Puffer

Edited by pufferfish (10/31/12 06:10 PM)

#414895 - 10/31/12 04:12 PM Re: HIV, Shingles...and CSA [Re: Lancer]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Lancer
Thanks again for the laff Jeff.

Pizza Legs

It bites ( smile )

#414910 - 10/31/12 08:21 PM Re: HIV, Shingles...and CSA [Re: pufferfish]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
It bites ( smile )

Surprised no one came up with that before Puffer. Dam. You're good. Thx!

#415138 - 11/02/12 07:03 PM Re: HIV, Shingles...and CSA [Re: Lancer]
Lancer Offline
MaleSurvivor

Just to bitch and get it outta my system. No responses necessary guys. I'm sick of this shit. I can only imagine how Y'ALL feel about it!

Just joint pain and skin sensitivity. And it's less. But, y'know, I'd really like to feel/be fucking normal again. I want it to just go away. In some ways it was better when I was doing a full codeine every 3-4 hours...except I was off in la-la land. This residual stuff is 24/7.

***End of Rant***

#415154 - 11/02/12 10:41 PM Re: HIV, Shingles...and CSA [Re: Lancer]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Hey Lancer,

I know I'm realll late to this thread - but I just had to jump in and say that I really do know just how frustrated you are - I've had a groin rash (fungal/bacterial/viral/???) issue since early June - I've seen multiple docs and a dermatologist and still it refuses to go away - they've thrown just about everything in the book at it with no real lasting results - I've just had to deal with the pain/tenderness/sores/itching/swelling/ect. while they throw every med in the book at it.

After 6+ months I'm begining to wonder if this is the new "normal"

I do hope that both of us find some lasting relief soon...

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

Page 6 of 16 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.