Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
4 registered (takingitslow, 3 invisible), 29 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63786 Topics
445430 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#412482 - 10/08/12 11:59 AM childhood game
Obi Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: kansas
hey fellas....

well, my creative juices are flowing this morning.

i thought about taking a game, that my brother and i created when we were kids, and making it go worldwide!

we've always called it "around the house tag". not sure if that will be the official title of the game, though.

been thinking of generating rules to mass produce, possibly sell at a very cheap price.

also thought about creating a video that i could put on youtube, and other video channels, that explains the rules and shows kids/people playing the game.

and also thought about creating a videogame version of it as well so that kids/people can still play it indoors during the cold winter months...

been trying to re-live some of my positive, fun times when i was a kid. this lead to wanting to share that with the rest of the world...

my story

my vlog

#412485 - 10/08/12 12:10 PM Re: childhood game [Re: Obi]
peroperic2009 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: South-East Europe
Hey Obi,
that is terrible good idea, just follow it further smile
Good to see you in some high and playful spirit smile

Pero

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.