Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueturtle (46), David C (40), DavidC (40), Derdlecar (61), Hector (54)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63366 Topics
443076 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#412411 - 10/07/12 04:06 PM Re: pete aka moose [Re: WriterKeith]
petercorbett Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: TEXAS
Hi, my brothers.

Well, when the chips are down you come to appreciate your true friends even more.

I just got myself overwhelmed over some new found emotions & feelings. I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be a good weekend for me as it was the first dark & dreary fall weekend. When it's dark & dreary out it sets the tone for my emotions & feelings.

After all my years here in this site. All my T sessions. My 12week PTSD sessions & those 4 WoR's. One would think that I should have known how to work through these emotions & feelings. Breathe Deep exercises. Grounding one's self, etc.

But, this sort of macho 10-14 year old boy who is in a 73 year old skin, didn't pay any attention to what he should have learned & automatically went to prevent these emotions & feelings get the best of him.
I am OK. From the depths of this 10-14 year old boy/mans heart & soul. I thank you all for your concerns & prayers.

But also for our years together here. YOUR compassion, understanding, hope & love.

My brothers, forever into eternity. Wishing you all health in healing.

Love to you all.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.
Pete..Irishmoose.
May 15-17 2009, Alta, Sep. 2009. Sequoia, 2010.
Hope Springs, 2010.

#412412 - 10/07/12 04:09 PM Re: pete aka moose [Re: petercorbett]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
(((((Pete ... Irish Moose)))))

Puffer

#412415 - 10/07/12 04:18 PM * [Re: Obi]
Smalltown80sBoy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Edited by Smalltown80sBoy (04/29/13 12:26 PM)

#412417 - 10/07/12 04:23 PM Re: pete aka moose [Re: Obi]
whome Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Johannesburg South Africa
Please send the Moose My best wishes and tell him my prayers are with him
Tell him Heal well Pete
Martin

#412427 - 10/07/12 06:30 PM Re: pete aka moose [Re: petercorbett]
Magellan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Glad to hear you're okay, Pete/Moose!

A critical lesson to learn and keep practicing, knowing what we need and knowing how to tend to those needs. Seems to be a repeating lesson that I have to learn and relearn and practice, because I often forget to keep the focus on learning how to meet my needs.

I like what others have suggested - please share more. It's okay with me personally if you show your vulnerabilities. I learn a lot when I see a strong man open up and expose their vulnerability. Such expressions are sometimes the most insightful, and such expressions help to keep the internal pressures and confusions from boiling over and causing panic.

Submitted with my admiration,

D

Originally Posted By: petercorbett
Hi, my brothers.

Well, when the chips are down you come to appreciate your true friends even more.

I just got myself overwhelmed over some new found emotions & feelings. I had a feeling that it wasn't going to be a good weekend for me as it was the first dark & dreary fall weekend. When it's dark & dreary out it sets the tone for my emotions & feelings.

After all my years here in this site. All my T sessions. My 12week PTSD sessions & those 4 WoR's. One would think that I should have known how to work through these emotions & feelings. Breathe Deep exercises. Grounding one's self, etc.

But, this sort of macho 10-14 year old boy who is in a 73 year old skin, didn't pay any attention to what he should have learned & automatically went to prevent these emotions & feelings get the best of him.
I am OK. From the depths of this 10-14 year old boy/mans heart & soul. I thank you all for your concerns & prayers.

But also for our years together here. YOUR compassion, understanding, hope & love.

My brothers, forever into eternity. Wishing you all health in healing.

Love to you all.

"I will take that lost boys hand, and I will lead him from the depths of darkness into the sunshine, forever into eternity." As he is me.
Pete..Irishmoose.

Loving Kindness Meditation will dramatically improve your spirits; give it a try for just 3 days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz7cpV7ERsM

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.