Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
7 registered (petercorbett, 86, Scott1962, 4 invisible), 18 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443024 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#412273 - 10/05/12 12:11 PM Looking forward to feeling better
CrunkDrac Offline

My life isn't the greatest, but its pretty close to fantastic. I started my own business and someday it will pay me handsomely. I have learned that not everyone is out to get me and that there are some really great people out there just waiting to meet me. I'm no longer an outcast. I wake up every day wanting more and knowing that I am capable of achieving it. I feel like shit today, but I know that its not the end of the world! I am happy. Even though I am still terrified of sex. Even though I can't watch certain things or hear some words without feeling like a frightened child, for the most part its all going my way. Someday it'll all be over. Someday It'll all be better. I can do this! Even though I'm so different, I've made many friends. And I'll make sure that I keep making the world a better place. I don't think anyone deserves to suffer like we have. That suffering is in the past. With the right help, I bet I can learn how to enjoy my life even more.

#412274 - 10/05/12 12:13 PM Re: Looking forward to feeling better [Re: CrunkDrac]
CrunkDrac Offline

I don't think I can rush my recovery. I sure wish that I could. And really, I don't know what to do to pass the time except to find something cool to do. It's always helped before. Only being reminded of my struggle makes me struggle.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.